I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 01:14 PM

That's because right before I took the picture (of my"Emo" self), I moved into my parents' house (Because I'm Emo and Dark... oh, shit if I talk about darkness then, people might confuse me with Goth or Industrial, but I've never heard of those because I live with my parents and I'm Emo).

So anyway, it stopped raining again.... I wanna get some Chinese food from the restaurant like 4 blocks away. I don't care if I get rained on (because I'm Emo), I'm just wondering, do ya think I might hook up with some rad bitches?

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 551043)
move to washington, you'll have no shortage

I'm actually considering moving there once I get out into the real world :x

Grislygus Apr 22nd, 2008 01:36 PM

If it were one of you motherfuckers, would you buy a 70s mercedes 280s in good shape for 800 bucks

Seems like it would be a fun little road trip car.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551045)
I'm actually considering moving there once I get out into the real world :x

What? You're still living with your folks? :x

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 01:44 PM

I still go to school fag

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 01:46 PM

k. I was thinking whether this was just a misunderstandment caused by cultural differences. Apparently it wasn't.

That's funny, because I've always thought that Milhouse would be older :x

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 01:48 PM

Yeah, & him talking about college all the time made you think he was a Professor.

A cool Professor, you suck up Rankeri?

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 01:48 PM

School meaning university, I suppose, if you're still confused. I don't consider myself out in the real world yet.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 551052)
Yeah, & him talking about college all the time made you think he was a Professor.

I try not to talk about it all the time because I think that's what Perndog used to do and fuck that guy

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 01:51 PM

I suppose not everyone reads every post & makes notes, huh?

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 01:51 PM

Oh :(

I admit I was confused when you mentioned school.

But it's all ok though, some of my friends are living with their parents because of their studies too.

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 01:54 PM

I think I live with my parents.

I'm told I don't, but I'm not that good at reality.

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 02:02 PM

And as gas for my car just hit $7.50 per gallon (it's a significant number in metric) here plus food prices tripling in the last year, then I wish I lived with more people to spread the cost. >:

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 02:10 PM

Pub, wouldn't that be roughly $4.00 a liter?!?!? THAT'S INSANE!!!!

Which is why I walk or ride a bicycle since 1990 (y'know, the first President Bush).

And then spend all the money I WOULD HAVE SAVED on cigarettes and beer.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:10 PM

I'm lucky enough to live near the center of the city and luckily everything I need is close enough that I can walk there (max. 6km). I could use busses etc. but I'm such a sport that I always walk.

I've been thinking of getting my bike here, but with Turku being the city with most bike thefts at the moment, I prefer using my feet.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:14 PM

I prefer biking and walking over driving as well, which is another reason why I want to move somewhere else. :x

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 02:15 PM

Fucking Christ! I could've BUILT a house out of empty cigarette packs and beer cans by now!

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:16 PM

Everyone here is like HOLD ON I NEED TO GAS UP MY BMW BRAH :x :x :x

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 02:22 PM

I've seen people DRIVE across the street. It's ridiculous. And then mention that you wanna ride a bicycle 10 miles just for fun. That drives the natives of this planet to a level of madness This Organism cannot comprehend.

Fuck it! Who wants Chinese food? I'm buying!!!

(Oh shit! This menu coupons expired in 2006)

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:24 PM

We get it ,JediScum, you're hillarious

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 02:26 PM

Rankeri, what the hell do you think you're doing? :lol

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 02:34 PM

I might be "hillarious" yet, I have still seen people drive across the street.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 551073)
Rankeri, what the hell do you think you're doing? :lol

No worries, even though I happened to reveal more specific information about my exact location, it's not like anyone would bother with bookin plane tickects to Helsinki, take a flight from helsinki to Turku and try to find me :rolleyes

Sure, they could try from the university area, but with all the faculties it would take forever :rolleyes

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:48 PM

Oh yeah well I just booked my flight you better watch out

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:48 PM

I'm boarding the plane now bitch start running