I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 06:55 PM

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 08:11 PM

The monopoly guy seems to be freaking out because of all of the Jessica Alba. Seriously, she scares the shit out of me, I don't know anybody else who becomse invisible, a stripper, and half naked on a forum in only one day. This is some scary shit guys.

I was going to post a picture, but screw it, I'm putting it in the picture forum.

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:22 PM

There should be a license you'd have to get before using MSPaint. It would be the 'Newbies Suck' License. :rolleyes

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 08:27 PM

I know I suck at it. It's not like I was trying to enhance the picture in anyway. I just knew if I posted it here, a lot more people would be getting pissed, for a lot of reasons.

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:32 PM

Hey, don't worry, it's all a joke anyway. This is a really racist forum & we actually hate Latinos & the French, so how could we like a French Latino? :eek :racism

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMDB
Though it is common for actresses and female pop stars to strip down to various states of undress for magazine layouts and movie/TV scenes, she has stated that she is a very modest girl and would never do a nude scene or pose topless in a magazine. She has posed for men's magazines fully dressed, however.

:tear

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 08:35 PM

You do know that if she showed her top that hell spawns from Mexico would pop out, speak in french, and steal our cows and our women right?

Aneurysm Sep 7th, 2005 08:41 PM

It's true, I've seen them do it.

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:42 PM

Funny, guys. Very funny.

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Funny, guys. Very funny.

Look at me being all hypocritical. >:

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:45 PM

Hey Aneurysm & xbxMCj, how about we start quoting Monty Python & Akira & get a laugh riot going on in here.

Lil' Johnny Sep 7th, 2005 08:50 PM

Hey Aneurysm, why'd you name yourself after a medical procedure :o

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Johnny
Hey Aneurysm, why'd you name yourself after a medical procedure :o

Hey Lil' Johnny, what made you think this was the thread to bring your bullshit into? >:

Edit: Nevermind, you're 14. My parole says I'm not even meant to talk to you. ;(

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:55 PM

Haha, Ziggy. :)

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 08:55 PM

HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv'.
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
ARTHUR: What is this test, O Knights of-- Knights Who 'Til Recently Said 'Ni'?

I liked the holy grail. Have yet to see The Life Of Brian, and thought that The Meaning of Life was hilarious.

Quote:

Isn't it nice to have a penis

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 08:59 PM

I'm sorry xbxMCj, I was being sarcastic. I truely belive that Americans do not understand Monty Python, & it's never been funny to quote it. One of my fondest memories of growing up in the UK is seeing Michael Palin bitchslap a construction worker for yelling a Monty Python quote at him. The construction worker then apologised. :)

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 09:02 PM

Well I'm glad I chose a qoute that's only funny when said aloud to other die hard fans and completely loses it's impact when wrote out. Damn, I deserve to be bitch slapped.

Aneurysm Sep 7th, 2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Hey Aneurysm & xbxMCj, how about we start quoting Monty Python & Akira & get a laugh riot going on in here.

The walrus says no.

Little Weiner, an aneurysm isn't a medical procedure, it's a dilation of a blood vessel.

xbxDaniel Sep 7th, 2005 09:23 PM

Apparently the true cause of an aneurysm is unknown. It's thought to be involved with stress, but there have been reports of people just having one. I'm being blantant though. Information can be found here.

Pub Lover Sep 7th, 2005 09:43 PM

Popn VS Internet (13:41:55): less posting more shutting up. :<
Lemmysomemoney (13:42:10): OK. :(

Esuohlim Sep 7th, 2005 10:37 PM

I'VE BEEN SPENDING THE LAST HOUR IMPORTING MY CDs TO iTUNES >:

FOR FREE GUYS I'M DEAD SERIOUS

Esuohlim Sep 7th, 2005 10:37 PM

F*CK YE*H >:

Rongi Sep 7th, 2005 10:54 PM

:roll @ oingio bongio