I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

The Retro Kat Nov 15th, 2005 07:54 PM

You're a snap and a half.

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 10:31 PM

Shouldn't you be off "owning" Chojin?

And by "owning" I of course mean "getting your ass handed to you on a golden platter encrusted with diamonds of every shape and color by." I mean jesus fuck, that was possibly the most unfunny post I have ever seen. What were you thinking?

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 10:34 PM

Marc Summers Nov 15th, 2005 11:13 PM

Eh, close enough

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2005 11:16 PM

NO IT ISN'T THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT COWS IDIOT >:

Esuohlim Nov 16th, 2005 12:57 AM

THIS THREAD :ANGERYS

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 01:07 AM

SHUT UP THIS THREAD IS OBVIOUSLY TOO FAR GONE FOR EVEN MOOGLES TO SAVE IT BUT I TRIED MY BEST

DON'T TELL WILLIE THAT IT DIED WHEN WE BROKE 500, HE WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN :(

Anonymous Nov 16th, 2005 01:08 AM

poor thread :(

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 01:13 AM

Mockery needs to get cracking on annother emoticon that would be a memorial to this thread :(

Marc Summers Nov 16th, 2005 01:52 AM

DONT SAY IT OR IT WILL COME TRUE THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE

AND IT WAS ABOUT A MOOGLE ANYWAY YOU KNOW IT WAS ABOUT THE PARODY OF GOOGLE AKA MOOGLE YOU DIDNT SPECIFY THAT IS HAD TO BE ABOUT THE MYTHICAL CREATURE MOOGLE FROM FINAL FANTASY OH SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE YA MOOGLES ARENT REAL JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY AND YOUR REAL PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY PERFROMERS IN MALAYSIAN MARIACHI AND YOU HAD A TWIN BUT SHE ENDED UP TAKING TOO MANY STEROIDS AND WILL BECOME YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND AND YOULL HAVE KIDS AND GRANDKIDS THAT HAVE NATURALLY PINK HAIR BY MUTATION SO THEY WONT HAVE TO ALLOCATE A PINK WIG BUDGET IF AND WHEN THEY GROW UP >:

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 02:11 AM

it's not a wig >:

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Shouldn't you be off "owning" Chojin?

And by "owning" I of course mean "getting your ass handed to you on a golden platter encrusted with diamonds of every shape and color by." I mean jesus fuck, that was possibly the most unfunny post I have ever seen. What were you thinking?

Gazoontite?

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 11:12 AM

it's german, retro.

we're under LOCKDOWN again. >:

for the past two hours i've been stuck in my classroom with my 24 tenth-grade first period class. we finished what i'd had planned for today, and then i gave them free time. i've got eight computers online, so they've been taking turns checking email and whatever else. the newspaper staff's selling candy, so i opened the closet for those with money. no bathroom breaks. no water.

i heard someone called in a bomb threat this morning, and the school nurse was in tears. it seems like to me that if it's serious enough to warrant a lockdown like this, we probably should just go home. i mean, if there IS a bomb in here, um, shouldn't we NOT be in here??

oh, now they've brought the dogs in. great.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 11:21 AM

So guys I used a best buy gift card to buy the Gamecube RE remake and The Twin Snakes off the internet last night

Did I do good? :(

Emu Nov 16th, 2005 11:29 AM

yes

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 11:31 AM

That's good, cuz I was inebriated and afraid that I'd buy a bad game :(

Big McLargehuge Nov 16th, 2005 12:35 PM

i rember one time my school had a lock down because one of my friends brought a home made bow to school. he didn't even have arrows. and another time there was a drug lock down and the sent out the dogs and i had drugs in my pocket and they didn't even smell me.

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 02:09 PM

Damn, I'm never sending my adopted kids to school in YUNEEK!

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 03:50 PM

lol.

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 03:55 PM

That Retro Kat sure is hilarious.

Dr. Fu Nov 16th, 2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Damn, I'm never sending my adopted kids to school in YUNEEK!

caek

sadie Nov 16th, 2005 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
That Retro Kat sure is hilarious.

yah! maybe he's possessed! everyone knows possessed people are hilarious!

The Retro Kat Nov 16th, 2005 04:24 PM

Devil begone?

Guitar Woman Nov 16th, 2005 04:32 PM

I honestly didn't think that cunt would get out of his jar >:

Supafly345 Nov 16th, 2005 09:35 PM