I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Nov 16th, 2005 09:44 PM

Your theory is incorrect Supafly. :(

Supafly345 Nov 16th, 2005 09:52 PM

I was afraid nothing could make this thread funny.

ziggytrix Nov 16th, 2005 09:58 PM

the mad libs were fun, if not necessarily funny

Sethomas Nov 16th, 2005 11:06 PM

My little sister who hates me just IMed me asking what the Cambrian Explosion was. I explained it and she was like, okay what's Cambrian mean? And I was all like ROFL.

Dr. Fu Nov 17th, 2005 06:37 AM

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLo LoLoLoLoL

Hav i made this thred t3h funny y3t???11!

Esuohlim Nov 17th, 2005 11:36 AM

SIGH :(

Guitar Woman Nov 17th, 2005 12:47 PM

I'm done with the internet for a while. >:

Anonymous Nov 17th, 2005 12:51 PM

you can't escape :(

Dr. Fu Nov 17th, 2005 02:51 PM

Guitar Woman Nov 17th, 2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing4buddha
you can't escape :(

You're right, I can't go a day wthout the internet :(

Chojin Nov 17th, 2005 08:06 PM

Jin: my sidekick is a philipino kid i called "pablo sanchez"
Chojin: did he help you fight crime
Jin: i broke his calculator once, i don't know if that counts as fighting crime?
Chojin: it does.
Jin: all right!
Jin: that means we've fought crime TWICE.

Pub Lover Nov 17th, 2005 11:55 PM

More Jin & Sadie, less the rest of us.

Guitar Woman Nov 18th, 2005 11:24 AM

Wasn't Pablo Sanchez one of the kids from Backyard Baseball? Man, that game was so fucking awesome :(

Sethomas Nov 19th, 2005 09:22 PM

I for one have no idea!

Marc Summers Nov 19th, 2005 09:58 PM

At around 5:30 today I really wanted to watch Short Circuit. I didn't have access to it, but by six I was no longer interested in watching Short Circuit.

Pub Lover Nov 20th, 2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
I-Mockery Chat Room (YOUR ALL LIERS)

Yeah, I don't miss Willie.

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 01:29 AM

I'm playing Resident Evil Right now. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but the controls don't suck as much as I thought they would and it's funny. That part where Jill crushes that zombie's head with her boot and then starts freaking out about it and throws up in the toilet was lol ;<
The only thing I don't like are the "Going through a door" cutscenes and the fucking dogs. Trying to leave the mansion was the biggest mistake I could have made :lol

sadie Nov 22nd, 2005 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
I'm done with the internet for a while. >:

are you sure you had enough of a break?

Pub Lover Nov 22nd, 2005 06:20 AM

In other words: "Fuck Off, GW!"

Emu Nov 22nd, 2005 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
I'm playing Resident Evil Right now. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but the controls don't suck as much as I thought they would and it's funny. That part where Jill crushes that zombie's head with her boot and then throws up in the toilet was lol ;<
The only thing I don't like are the "Going through a door" cutscenes and the fucking dogs. Trying to leave the mansion was the biggest mistake I could have made :lol

back in the day the door cutscenes were scary as hell >:

also why would you try to leave the mansion

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 11:11 AM

To see what would happen of course :rolleyes

And the ones with metal doors scare the crap out of me, it's all *CREESCCCCCCC BAM* :chatter

Chojin Nov 22nd, 2005 11:34 AM

You must be talking about Gamecube RE cause I haven't played much of the remake and I don't remember Jill barfing :<

Guitar Woman Nov 22nd, 2005 11:49 AM

Yeah, it's the remake. It's fucking beautiful and awesome and fun and creepy (because the dead zombies come back to life if you leave them for too long without incenerating them with kerosene (which is awesome) or if you didn't pop their heads when you first killed them, and they get faster and gain the ability to cut your head off.) There are also defense items (which I don't think were in the PSX one) that you can use to escape for a moment if a zombie grabs you. Jill and Chris can both use daggers they find around the mansion to stab them in the head, but they also have special ones that kick swarms of ass. Jill uses a tazer which results in some impressive lighting effects, and Chris puts a frag grenade into a zombie's mouth which saves you the trouble of having to light them on fire later. Of course I'm a bitch like that so I would probably burn them anyway. :D
I've gotten bored with the "Hiking" difficulty level, so right now I'm trying "Mountain Climbing." It's a hell of a lot scarier now that there are 3 times as many zombies in the mansion :(

Comrade Rocket Nov 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM

i got half-life 2 for xbox and the whole of Ravenholm scared the crap outta me. I had to stop playing the game because it was freaking me out so bad.

Recently they made this mini mall over by my work. The way they modeled it makes it look simlar to Ravenholm and i was walking through it at night and a light was flickering on and off and i totally thought there was going to be a flipped car and some headsuckers were gonna pop out.

<3 Father Gregory

Comrade Rocket Nov 23rd, 2005 01:05 AM

Wooshiisgod: THATS IT
Switch Dingo: THAT'S FROM THE HEART
Wooshiisgod: IM LEAVING
Wooshiisgod: AND TAKING MY HALF OF THE STAR WARS COLLECTOR CUPS
Switch Dingo: DON'T TAKE BOBA FETT
Wooshiisgod: IM TAKING THE "RETURN OF THE JEDI" AND HALF OF "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" SETS
Wooshiisgod: BOBA FETT IS IN THOSE ONES
Switch Dingo: NO THOSE ARE MINE
Switch Dingo: I PAID FOR OVER HALF OF THOSE CUPS >:
Wooshiisgod: AND YOUR GETTING A NEW HOPE AND THE OTHER HALF OF EMPIRE
Wooshiisgod: YOUR GETTING LANDO
Wooshiisgod: SO I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR COMPLAING ABOUT
Switch Dingo: OMG FUCK DAT NIGGA