I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Transformers Animated (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702316)

BurntToShreds May 25th, 2009 04:02 PM

Transformers Animated

This series just ended last Saturday. I, for one, liked it. What do you guys think?

Durrsomething May 25th, 2009 08:54 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I just got into it and have been viewing it on Youtube

I still think it doesn't make sense why a popular cartoon backed by the most powerful toy company in the US is being cancelled after two years, with a major-motion picture based on the franchise..

Cartoon Network sucks

Tadao May 26th, 2009 01:45 PM

Business is business. Get used to it fag.

BurntToShreds May 28th, 2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrsomething (Post 629767)

I still think it doesn't make sense why a popular cartoon backed by the most powerful toy company in the US is being cancelled after two years, with a major-motion picture based on the franchise..

The season three finale actually tied the series up quite nicely. There were a few unanswered questions here and there, though, which kinda pisses me off.

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 01:11 AM

The finale was great, although it felt rushed. However seeing as the writers were fired right after writing the episodes, I think it was a quick wrap up. There is a possibility that it may return in 2010. News of that will likely come this weekend.

Dimnos May 29th, 2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrsomething (Post 629767)

Cartoon Network sucks

Probably because they havent had a really good cartoon in years, the movie sucked balls and their toys have been shit since 1989. >:

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 02:24 PM

I disagree there, I love the toys.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 02:33 PM

It's ok to love crap, but don't be surprised when a company stops making crap because they are losing money.

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 02:48 PM

I would be surprised considering all the money they've been making for 25 years now.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 02:58 PM

Oh, you have seen the books?

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 02:59 PM

Yes, it's still one of the most successful toy lines in the world.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 02:59 PM

:lol

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:03 PM

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...es-down/15658/

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 03:04 PM

To be truthful, I'd be a little relieved if it did slow down. There's been a larger amount of stuff produced than I can afford to keep up with. :)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 29th, 2009 03:05 PM

I would get home sometimes and this would be on when I would fall asleep. I liked the fact in season 1 how Starscream was B.A. and awesome all the time.

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 630300)

Old news, and recession has affected every toy line.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:05 PM

I expect you to post some fanboy stuff soon.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:06 PM

Oh sooner than I thought. :eek

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:09 PM

Good news guy! America did make awesome cars! It was the economy the killed them!

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 03:10 PM

yeah dude, this weekend is Botcon (official Tf fan convention, which I cant afford to go to this year) and the bulk of TF product for the year will be revealed. So news is trickling out about everything. Animated may be brought back in 2010 (which is the current rumor), but any news of that will be let loose probably tomorrow. If it isn't renewed, then there will be some sort of new toon to take it's place. I just hope it's as fun.

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:20 PM

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/browse/_/...atchallpartial

All I see here is overpriced crap.

Dimnos May 29th, 2009 03:21 PM

So how many times are they going to rape TF before they realize its just necrophilia at this point?

robo_rob May 29th, 2009 03:32 PM

Tadao- yeah, stuff is getting really expensive, specially considering the Japanese market and collectors club stuff. Then last year the line had a price hike to make things worse. The hobby already was expensive enough.

Dimnos- Well, there is enough stuff still set in G1 (including new toys) to keep older fans happy. However there was a slightly hentai line in Japan where rape was implied. However for further comedy, a fan club exclusive combiner team (released each member over five years, and the last piece was just released) who's combined form was recently named, and I kid you not, Nexus Maximus. If you don't know, google the name. Apparently it was an accident, but dude...

Durrsomething May 29th, 2009 03:40 PM

They need to revive Mighty Max in my opinion....

Those toys were the shit of my 90's childhood

Tadao May 29th, 2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrsomething (Post 630320)
They need to revive Mighty MAx in my opinion....

Those toys were the shit of my 90's childhood

You really don't pay attention to anything.