I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   @ Legion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15852)

ziggytrix Jan 11th, 2005 06:18 PM

@ Legion

I like your use of formatting. Generally speaking, I don't care for overuse of BBCode, but you've got panache.

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:20 PM

haha, "panache" is a made up 80s 'buzz word' if ever i head one.

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:22 PM

I thought that said 'pancake' at first.

Esuohlim Jan 11th, 2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
if ever i head one

-BrAd- Jan 11th, 2005 06:23 PM

OMG!!! IF I EVER HEAD 1 !!!!!! THAT IS TEH FUNNIST TING EVA!!!!

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:24 PM

YES. WE'VE ALREAD ESTABLISHED I CANT SPELL IN ANOTHER THEAD.

Esuohlim Jan 11th, 2005 06:29 PM

I was just pinpointing another one of your "I MIGHT BE POSTING WHILE DRUNK AGAIN" moments.

And Brad you faggot shut the fuck up fucking faggot

MetalMilitia Jan 11th, 2005 06:31 PM

Im not drunk. Its tuesday evening for gawds sake!

Anyway as part of my healthy new lifestyle i do not partake of the evil alcohol.

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:49 PM

You're stupid and so is your lifestyle. >:

HickMan Jan 11th, 2005 06:52 PM

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE GIVE HIM ATTENTION?

The Damp Moose Jan 11th, 2005 06:57 PM

Legion or MetalMilitia?

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 08:51 PM

While we are aware that sarcasm is rampant on these boards, there is no reason to jump to conclusions, and we thank Mr. ziggytrix for his compliment if he sincerely meant it.

I would also like to say Mr. Moose is showing improvement with his attempts to emulate us.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

Karl Hungus Jan 11th, 2005 09:10 PM

on average, how must time do you spend making a post?

:fiveseconds

soundtest Jan 11th, 2005 09:21 PM

I like Legion. :) He is far more interesting than many of the people who post here.

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 09:21 PM

Ah, but Mr. Hungus, should it matter to you how long it takes us to post, any more than it should worry me how long it takes you to come up with a meaningful thought?

The answer to both questions is no.

We would ask you that in the future to please keep your comments about my posting to yourself.

And it is much not must…

executioneer Jan 11th, 2005 09:48 PM

the formatting is okay but the referring to himself in the third person and insistance that everyone capitalize his name properly is irritating

jin Jan 11th, 2005 10:22 PM

And try to stick to a more limited range of color, too many colors makes your posts look like a puke rainbow exploded ;>

And leave the third-person speak and "we"s to Venom please. ;o

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 11:24 PM

Legion shall do as he or she pleases, if you are annoyed, then perhaps you should ask yourself why words on the internet upset you so.

But I’m afraid you must be mistaken Mr. executioneer and Miss jin, I have never referred to ourselves in the third person There is only one of us here.

And Legion is our name; I have stated it is only good manners when referring to us to make the effort to capitalize the “L”.

It is not a difficult task children. I am sure you can do it…

Lotida Jan 11th, 2005 11:31 PM

Is Legion one possessed by many? Are you friends with Perndog? :/

DeadKennedys Jan 11th, 2005 11:38 PM

Wow. Legion just fucking sucks.

Seems like another one of those "I'm so hilarious because I'm wacky right?" people

Helm Jan 11th, 2005 11:50 PM

watch how quickly soundtest takes back what he said about legion after this horrible last post.

Anyway, he'll either calm down over time or get banned for not being able to contain himself. Either way is ok.

Legion Jan 11th, 2005 11:59 PM

Well Miss Lotida, I would not say Mr. Perndog and I are friends, but we have had an interesting debate recently. He seems to be a reasonable sort. And you seem very nice if I may be so bold to say.

Mr. DeadKennedy, your hostility towards me is unfounded. We are not attempting to be “hilarious” let alone “wacky”.

Perhaps you have us confused with someone else or are suffering some sort of closed head injury…

Mr. Helm, if you have not noticed this thread was created to us, we did not create it. We did not seek out attention; we seem to be drawing it for reasons known only to the posters. We are merely spreading the truth.

And I assure you we are quite calm…

executioneer Jan 12th, 2005 12:00 AM

lol shut up

Helm Jan 12th, 2005 12:17 AM

oh ok guy

soundtest Jan 12th, 2005 02:37 AM

I stand by my words.

Shyandquietguy Jan 12th, 2005 03:08 AM

Hey Ziggytrix, I'm tolerable.

And by that I mean I'm 5'4" with the ability to bend my knees.

Get it?

Dole Jan 12th, 2005 08:10 AM

Quote:

Miss jin
!!

The man is clearly a wazzock of the highest order. Form over content, eh? Bunch of arse.

dreaddi Jan 12th, 2005 08:24 AM

I imagine Legion to talk like Ygramul the Many from the Neverending Story :hypno

Sojourn Jan 12th, 2005 08:36 AM

Legion is very original. "They" are witty, intelligent and resourceful. It was only a matter of time, sadly, that they would stand out in a crowd here.

Dole Jan 12th, 2005 09:37 AM

Of course the above is true, if you substitute 'witty, intelligent and resourceful' for 'pretentious, unfunny, and fucking annoying'.

executioneer Jan 12th, 2005 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreaddi
I imagine Legion to talk like Ygramul the Many from the Neverending Story :hypno

hahahaha :lol

ziggytrix Jan 12th, 2005 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy
Get it?

no

Legion Jan 12th, 2005 02:37 PM

Ignoring, Mr. Dole's obvious inferiority complex and feelings of hostility and towards us. I would like to thank Mr. soundtest and Mr. (Or Miss lest I make assumptions) Sojourn for their kind words...

:)

kellychaos Jan 12th, 2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Legion is a breed of technomancer that specializes in changing reality through computer technology, blurring the line between virtual and real. Outwardly, he looks like a bright-haired raver kid, but inside that gaudy-crested skull of his is an aggregate consciousness comprised of a dozen fragments of long dead technomagi that have gone before him. He's an artificial construct, perhaps a bit unstable, but in his chosen field...there's no stopping the Legion. Now...if he could only get out of the habit of referring to himself as 'we'.

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2005 06:11 PM

MRS. leGION, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BEING AN INTERNET SNOB IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE. IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN AT LEAST PRETEND THAT YOU DON'T SUCK CAN YOU DO THAT FOR US?

Seven Force Jan 12th, 2005 06:18 PM

Why do you feel the need to attack Legion anyway? Jealous?

STOP WHINING!

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2005 06:24 PM

I'm jealous of someone who posts on the Internet.

Seven Force Jan 12th, 2005 06:24 PM

As long as you admit it.

Now begins step two...

Legion Jan 12th, 2005 06:28 PM

Mr. kellychaos has proven to embrace the true idea of fun that is the internet! He is to be commended for his whimsical ways!

Mr. Esuohlim, we are not being a snob as you say, we have been nothing but polite to all on here. Your judgment of us seems to indicate snobbery on your part though. We have noticed that some people here like us, while others do not, we are not convinced of your “sucking” argument.

You fail, please try again or cease your prattle...

McClain Jan 12th, 2005 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
... after this horrible last post.

Please allow me to exercise an uncanny knack for the obvious (my least appreciated trait). I think that all of its posts are horrible. They're hackneyed attempts at wit and they come across as like convoluted garbage. Mix those whiz kid statements with some BOLD or COLORED ITALICS and voila!

Anonymous Jan 12th, 2005 07:03 PM

We need a Vampire: The Masquerade forum for people like him and OAO to hang out and roleplay in.

executioneer Jan 12th, 2005 07:50 PM

i keep tellin you guys we never should have gotten rid of the individual scene boards

ziggytrix Jan 12th, 2005 08:30 PM

Heh, I like that Esuohlim too, he's got GRIT.

Lotida Jan 12th, 2005 08:58 PM

If Milhouse hates Legion they have to be alright!! ;)

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2005 09:43 PM

Hey Lotida remember when you were first here and you posted everything in dark blue font? Can you do that again 'cause you were really easy to ignore ok thanks.

Lotida Jan 12th, 2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Hey Lotida remember when you were first here and you posted everything in dark blue font? Can you do that again 'cause you were really easy to ignore ok thanks.

I am soooo touched that you remember when I first came! :love

Bring back Memories Milhouse?

Lesion Jan 13th, 2005 12:24 AM

We have realized the error of our ways. I appologize whole-heartedly for being a sanctimonious prick.

We hope you accept ourmy deepest apologies.

GADZOOKS Jan 13th, 2005 12:37 AM

Dangerous Lesions

Seven Force Jan 13th, 2005 12:40 AM

That has to be the shittiest character i've ever seen.

You fail. :lol

Legion Jan 13th, 2005 12:49 AM

Hmmm a clone created for the sole purpose of attempting to mock us. Predictable...

Amusement value: 0

This feeble attempt at humor would’ve been funnier if created a lot sooner and if others hadn’t already made their own attempts to emulate us.

To the sad little clone:

Next time do not linger and seize the opportunity before others do…

Perndog Jan 13th, 2005 01:12 AM

I see you haven't responded to my remark about your immature use of the word 'mongoloid'. Whyever not?

Legion Jan 13th, 2005 01:33 AM

Ah Mr. Perndog back again I see.

Actually I saw that response, and then you and Mr. executioneer began to engage in name calling. So not wishing to derail that thread even further, I let it go.

However I believe you used the word "Negroid" as a reference to Mr. executioneer. You are hardly in a position to call anyone racist or immature.

My use of the word mongoloid however was not meant as a racial slur, we thought that was clear. It was merely a term used to signify the lowly intelligence that Mr. Spaz was displaying.

Immature? No. A bit harsh? Yes perhaps, but necessary.

He really only brought the truth down upon on himself…

Big McLargehuge Jan 13th, 2005 03:15 AM

mongoloid is not the correct term any more :(

executioneer Jan 13th, 2005 03:37 AM

but it is still used in modern slang-talk as an alternative to "retard"

Dole Jan 13th, 2005 06:19 AM

So...when does this fascinatingly wacky new character intend to start entertaining us with anything of actual substance, hmm?

glowbelly Jan 13th, 2005 11:03 AM

it seems pretty obvious to me that terra and madmax can't stay away from the forums :(

ziggytrix Jan 13th, 2005 05:20 PM

We now have complete asses to your systems...

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legion
Ah Mr. Perndog back again I see.

Actually I saw that response, and then you and Mr. executioneer began to engage in name calling. So not wishing to derail that thread even further, I let it go.

However I believe you used the word "Negroid" as a reference to Mr. executioneer. You are hardly in a position to call anyone racist or immature.

My use of the word mongoloid however was not meant as a racial slur, we thought that was clear. It was merely a term used to signify the lowly intelligence that Mr. Spaz was displaying.

Immature? No. A bit harsh? Yes perhaps, but necessary.

He really only brought the truth down upon on himself…

If I ever meet you in public I will rip off your genetals and shove them so far up your ass that they will become lodged in your trachea causing you to choke and die of genetal-induced trachieal cloggege. And while I am doing that I will be raping your sister and lighting your mom on fire. While listening to The Beatles.

Seven Force Jan 14th, 2005 08:38 PM

Hey Spaz :lol

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?p=306708#306708

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 08:49 PM

>:

ItalianStereotype Jan 14th, 2005 08:53 PM

thing is, I'd rather have Spaz here than SevenForce.

ideally, of course, they'd both be found dead in a concentration camp

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 08:56 PM

Why thank you IS, that's the nicest thing I've heard all day.

Seriously. :(

ItalianStereotype Jan 14th, 2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
ideally, of course, they'd both be found dead in a concentration camp

quoted, for emphasis.

Jixby Phillips Jan 14th, 2005 08:58 PM

dO DHFDHGSDOGHDSGH AAAAAH I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU ARE SO FUCKING WORTHLESS YOU ARE A PEICE OF SHIT AND I HATE YOU HATE HATE HATE HATE AHTE HATE HATHATEHATE HATE AHTE ATHEA THEAHTEHATHEHAHTEHATHAEHTHAESGLPA SDHIGFALDS;HGA;DFLGHASDLFFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUFCK

If I ever meet you in public I will :eek your :eek and :eek them so far up your :eek that they will become lodged in your :eek causing you to :eek and :eek of :eek-induced :eek :eek. And while I am doing that I will be :eek your :eek and :eek your :eek on :eek. While listening to The :eek

FOLLOWED WITH A PRE-PREPARED PICTURE WITH THE WORD "OWNED" ON IT

THATS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU AND THAT IS WHY I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH JESUS CHRIST ON A FUCK

ps if i ever meet you i'll kill you

that was for father spaz btw

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 09:17 PM

:lol

Legion Jan 14th, 2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father §paz
If I ever meet you in public I will rip off your genetals and shove them so far up your ass that they will become lodged in your trachea causing you to choke and die of genetal-induced trachieal cloggege. And while I am doing that I will be raping your sister and lighting your mom on fire. While listening to The Beatles.

(Sigh)

Mr. Spaz, we all know that you are incapable of carrying out any of the above threats seeing as your mother will not let you cross the street.

And as for any "raping" you won't be doing that either, since you're obviously as impotent as your feeble hissy fit against me.

You really should seek professional help, getting angry over the internet at strangers is a sign of sexual frustration and mental breakdown...

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 09:21 PM

If you're gonna insult me, at least use some fucking profanity you jizz drinking cuntflap face! :explode

Legion Jan 14th, 2005 09:23 PM

Mr. Spaz while others may indulge in crude words, we prefer to keep things civilized, even when sullying ourselves with human garbage such as yourself...

Guitar Woman Jan 14th, 2005 09:30 PM

Jesus christ, you're like Mad Max except not as FUCKING EVIL and a hell of a lot more persistant. Go fuck an electric socket you man loving cuntflap.

Legion Jan 14th, 2005 09:51 PM

You have ceased making sense.

Your words have failed you, as you have failed life.

Please do not continue in your mental masochism any further as we have grown tired of your childish jabber and our point has been made that you are incapable of rising above your Annelid status in life.

And remember Mr. Spaz, it was you who initiated hostilities, we merely ended them…

Mr. Oysterhead Jan 14th, 2005 10:29 PM

Certainly you could've though of something lower than annelid. By the way, as he is clearly a mental inferior, or at least one with a smaller vocabulary, why don't you use some phrases and words he might understand?

Seven Force Jan 14th, 2005 10:39 PM

Pictures seem to work too.

Esuohlim Jan 14th, 2005 11:06 PM

You will address me as Mr. Esuohlim whether you like it or not, Legion. I'm just letting you know where you stand on the ladder of hierarchy (on the bottom lol).

Lotida Jan 14th, 2005 11:09 PM

I am liking Legion more and more..... :)

Seven Force Jan 14th, 2005 11:12 PM

Me too. :lol :)

Not more than Max though. :(

Esuohlim Jan 14th, 2005 11:14 PM

hey lotida where are your other friends terra and mad max haha oh wait they weren't your friends you just pretended to hang out with them while they paid no attention to you haha it's the same thing now

Jixby Phillips Jan 14th, 2005 11:18 PM

I'm going to kill myself.

Lotida Jan 14th, 2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

hey lotida where are your other friends terra and mad max haha oh wait they weren't your friends you just pretended to hang out with them while they paid no attention to you haha it's the same thing now

Has the internet made you crazy Milhouse?? You're just mad because Max kicked you out of Mock Wars!! Then a bunch of you had to be crybabies and get him banned :lol

Nobody pays attention to me, eh? Not true Milhouse....you can't seem to leave me alone!!! :lol2

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2005 12:56 AM

Jixby don't :(

Anonymous Jan 15th, 2005 01:03 AM

It's mad max. Banned again. :o

soundtest Jan 15th, 2005 01:34 AM

Guitar Woman Jan 15th, 2005 02:09 AM

Jixby Phillips Jan 15th, 2005 02:13 AM

I think Mad Max is father spaz in disguise what do you say guys lets ban him

Guitar Woman Jan 15th, 2005 02:21 AM

Jixby are you sure you didn't mean to say "Father Spaz is Mad Max in disguise," or "Hi I'm Jixby Phillips and I'm a total fucking cuntflap who should have his lungs filled with cyanide!"

Jixby Phillips Jan 15th, 2005 02:29 AM

wow you're really good at saying things should be forced into people's bodies as insults :x

Guitar Woman Jan 15th, 2005 02:33 AM

why thank you, i am rather good at that

Jixby Phillips Jan 15th, 2005 03:22 AM

GRRR I'M SO TOUGH ON THE INTERNET I MIGHT TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS AND PUT IT WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG LIKE AN ASS. THEN I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK YOUR OWN BLOOD UNTILL YOU VOMIT UP YOU ASS AND I'LL THEN MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN SHIT. THEN I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR DICK AND STICK IT SO ITS COMING OUT OF YOUR NECK, SO YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THE DICKHEAD YOU ACTUALLY ARE. THEN I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SISTER AND I'LL SLAP YOUR MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH A DUMB BITCH LIKE YOU. I WILL SERIOUSLY REALLY DO ALL OF THIS, I SWEAR TO GOD (PS I AM A PREST REMEMBER) NO I MEAN IT FOR REAL I REALLY REALLY WILL. ALSO IF SOMEBODY ELSE IS MEAN TO ME IN ANOTHER THREAD I'LL RETYPE THIS OUT EXCEPT I'LL SWITCH CERTAIN BODY PARTS WITH OTHER BODY PARTS AND REPLACE THE NAMES. SO WATCH IT

Jixby Phillips Jan 15th, 2005 03:23 AM

Dole Jan 15th, 2005 05:43 AM

Was it really Max?? Classic.

Lotida Jan 15th, 2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
It's mad max. Banned again. :o

Why do you always have to ban the most interesting Characters?? He wasn't doing anything wrong! >: He was actually pretty funny to read. What's the deal?

Anonymous Jan 15th, 2005 01:06 PM

He was just another uppity, pretentious dork. Or should I say, the same uppity, pretentious dork. I suffer enough morons in my life (I know, Lotida, from my family reunions LOL HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THEM) without having to deal with it here too, where I can do something about it.

Maybe you should leave too.

Lotida Jan 15th, 2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
He was just another uppity, pretentious dork. Or should I say, the same uppity, pretentious dork.

You just described most of the people on this board. He wasn't bothering you or anyone else....why ban him? He didn't break the rules? >:

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2005 02:33 PM

Uh oh Lotida changed her sig back I believe that is known as giving the admins a hard time, where's BAPE?

Lotida Jan 15th, 2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Uh oh Lotida changed her sig back I believe that is known as giving the admins a hard time, where's BAPE?

You can't get enough of me can you Milhouse!! :)

Esuohlim Jan 15th, 2005 02:42 PM

BAPE where are you? :(

Anonymous Jan 15th, 2005 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotida
He wasn't bothering you or anyone else....why ban him? He didn't break the rules? >:

Did you miss the part at the start of this page where I said he was Mad Max? Max was banned for being a sycophantic cunt and for spamming the boards. If he wasn't a Max character, I wouldn't have banned him.

Lotida Jan 15th, 2005 02:51 PM

How do you know he was a Max character?

For the record....I think Milhouse is a Mad Max character too!! What are you doing about that??

Anonymous Jan 15th, 2005 02:53 PM

I can check IPs?

Anonymous Jan 15th, 2005 02:54 PM

And seriously, even if I'm wrong, it's no big loss.

BAPE Jan 15th, 2005 08:35 PM

[center:8b77577feb]so it was the mad max after all haha did he think he would get away with it he doesnt know who he is dealing with am i right lotida i am not known to beat the woman i am a gentleman am i right jeanette x but talk back to the bosses like this and the sex goes out the window you will pay the price the same as of the most out of control newb consider the legion mad max whatever there really name lucky if this would have went to mock wars it would have been a bloodbath there blood our bath
Quote:

[/center:8b77577feb]

[/img]