I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Pretty sure I have THE worse relationship in the entire history of mankind (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706459)

Womti Apr 27th, 2011 09:31 AM

that's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard >:

Pentegarn Apr 27th, 2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 718658)
I'm that's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard >:

fixed

Womti Apr 27th, 2011 05:16 PM

whatever

Pentegarn Apr 28th, 2011 08:02 AM

Womti went all 'valley girl' on us :lol

MLE Apr 29th, 2011 02:24 AM

Checked the IP- either it's not womti or he's found a new public library.

Tadao Apr 29th, 2011 02:53 AM

Is it Babs pretending to be Womti because that is somehow a better trade?

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 29th, 2011 09:09 AM

I'm pretty sure womti's avatar should just be lumped in with the general default ones by now.

Pentegarn Apr 29th, 2011 11:23 PM

If it isn't womti, it certainly is as annoying

Seven Force May 1st, 2011 10:48 AM

Is that Terra in your avatar? :lol

Babs May 5th, 2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 718769)
Is it Babs pretending to be Womti because that is somehow a better trade?

nope, I'm dead

Seven Force May 5th, 2011 10:17 PM

You will be

replicant May 8th, 2011 03:35 PM

Babs ... I read you first post. That's abuse, plain and simple.

I read this one time and I have kept saved in a little folder for advice (cuz I can't remember everything I read):

Quote:

"We (humans) are programmable creatures of habit. This means that we can grow accustomed to, and make a habit out of just about anything. Do you have any idea how many times I hear women and men say, "I never thought I could do that"? This is after they make a habit of whatever they didn't think they could do even once. Given an extreme situation (or programming [http://life experiences, etc.|http://life experiences, etc.]), we may stoop to levels we never dreamt possible.

Women and men must draw firm lines and enforce them early in our relationships. We must eradicate a potential habit before it takes shape. This means that our reaction to the first insult or hit is exceedingly more important than our reaction to the second hit. My hypothesis: Given an extreme situation and/or an incompatible partner, anyone may resort to mild violence. And guess what, unless you send a strong message via punishment and/or effective intervention, the probability for escalation may be high. This of course depends on the character traits of the individual involved, the history of the relationship, and the details surrounding the incident, etc.

Remember, "It's not easy to teach old dogs new tricks." In other words, once a habit has taken shape, it is difficult to reshape."
If there is one thing to really take from this is "once a habit has taken shape, it is difficult to reshape."

This goes for her and for you because if you fell into this relationship there has to be some habits within yourself you might want to address.

Step away from this woman, move away, start fresh, analyze yourself, get some pro help if you need, and take a break from the women until get you straight.

If you don't want to change your situation or you there isn't much that can be done unless she does something that involves her leaving you on her accord or her going to jail for abusing you physically or something.

Tadao May 8th, 2011 04:29 PM

All Babs wants is exactly what you gave him. Pity. It's like a birthday cake. He needs to just kill her and then himself, should probabl take out all other family members on both sides if he can.

Coldcache May 8th, 2011 06:12 PM

ha ha everyone already said everything that you just said an he decided to mathink it over"

replicant May 10th, 2011 11:49 PM

I suppose your right Tadao. *sigh*

kahljorn May 11th, 2011 12:34 AM

just watched a law and order svu and there was a character named babs and i think it was played by kathy griffin!!

Tadao May 11th, 2011 12:35 AM

HAH!

LordSappington May 11th, 2011 04:01 PM

I fucking hate that character, because I've met too many women like that here in Austin. >:

kahljorn May 11th, 2011 07:34 PM

yea watching it kind of made me want to kill myself but i really needed a break.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 720698)
just watched a law and order svu and there was a character named babs and i think it was played by kathy griffin!!

:lol I love that episode. Where that butch dyke knee dongs stabler.

kahljorn May 11th, 2011 11:20 PM

:lol thats the one

they should've let her get raped though.. annoying characters should always get raped

LordSappington May 12th, 2011 06:13 PM

STREET JUSTICE

HickMan May 16th, 2011 01:42 PM

Stop being such a p*ssy. Dump the bitch and continue mission.

Babs May 24th, 2011 05:57 PM

Mission complete.

executioneer May 24th, 2011 06:23 PM

gigh five :eek