I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Greek Homosexuality (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19692)

Big Papa Goat Jan 12th, 2006 07:36 PM

Liberalism is seriously the best political system ever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Seriously, what's your argument against liberalism? That it allows fags? That it doesn't foster some kind of heroic militaristic nationalistic dungeons and dragons bullshit? Really, what kind of political system is it that you want? And don't talk about America being threatened by liberalism, america was built on explicitly liberal principles. Liberalism is America.

Immortal Goat Jan 12th, 2006 07:46 PM

:Devil's Advocate:

Yes, this country could be considered to have been founded on liberal principles back then, but do you really think the Founding Fathers would be considered liberal by today's standards? They held black slaves, degraded women, and more than likely would have stoned homosexuals. That sounds like the exact kind of person Kulturkampf would want to elect president.

Not that they were right, but that is the point of liberalism. Old liberalism is today's conservativism. In another hundred years, we'll have conservatives complaining about how they wish they could have it like in the old days where gay black jews could marry white people and adopt little chinese babies, and then exclude mutants from voting.

kahljorn Jan 12th, 2006 08:13 PM

Personally, as a republican i wish we were all still cavemen having to beat our food to death with a stick before we eat it. You can't possibly imagine how much better a freshly beaten deer tastes than a normal one.

ItalianStereotype Jan 12th, 2006 09:06 PM

oh god, papa goat, are you kidding or are you just a moron?

Immortal Goat Jan 13th, 2006 04:07 AM

YAY! He yelled at a different Goat-themed member this time! I didn't do bad things!

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 13th, 2006 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype

no more a moron that your typical republican war mongering bible thumper

ItalianStereotype Jan 13th, 2006 08:58 AM

no, I'd say his sort of stupidity sets an example.

KevinTheOmnivore Jan 13th, 2006 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux

:lol

Thanks, Cosmo.

Immortal Goat Jan 13th, 2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype

I wouldn't call that type of Republican "typical", but like I said about some (SOME, as in SMALL AMOUNT) Catholics, they are quite possibly just louder than their more sane and reasonable counterparts.

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 13th, 2006 02:40 PM

You've never been to Alabama, have you?

Immortal Goat Jan 13th, 2006 03:37 PM

Alabama is hardly a good example of the entire country.

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 14th, 2006 10:07 AM

agreed, but since I live here, it's the only example I can give