I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Select Your Destiny Book #9 - Haunted Mansion Madness! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703392)

MockBot Oct 30th, 2009 03:26 PM

Select Your Destiny Book #9 - Haunted Mansion Madness!

Automatically generated comment thread for Select Your Destiny Book #9 - Haunted Mansion Madness!.

blood_panther Oct 30th, 2009 06:06 PM

yes! I've missed these! great stuff!

DougClayton4231 Oct 30th, 2009 06:06 PM

I was hoping that we would be blessed with such awesomeness!

Kat Oct 30th, 2009 08:36 PM

If I sleep in the nude, why am I wearing the same clothes I "rolled out of bed with in the morning"?

SGFAZ1 Oct 30th, 2009 08:37 PM

"Doctor says he's got the diabetes, says that makes him hyperglycemic. Know what that is? Means he's got to get a lot of sugar in him all the time, or he'll get all listless and moody!"
One of the best Destiny Books so far.

Kat Oct 30th, 2009 08:39 PM

Of course there's also the issue of why I have toiletries when I didn't pack.

I'm still loving this. It doesn't need to make sense.

Captain Seamus Oct 30th, 2009 10:28 PM

Just finished it...I haven't laughed this hard in a looooong time. Great work, guys!

Now I feel bad about my meat lips.

Dr. Boogie Oct 30th, 2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat (Post 656051)
If I sleep in the nude, why am I wearing the same clothes I "rolled out of bed with in the morning"?

Two words: birthday suit.

Quote:

Of course there's also the issue of why I have toiletries when I didn't pack.
Hammerspace

SGFAZ1 Oct 30th, 2009 11:37 PM

Wait a second, when you go back to your room after killing that monster, is that ghost from the "A Christmas Carol" movie starring Albert Finney as Scrooge called "Scrooge"?
I think it was a musical. My family watches it every year.
"GET OVER HERE, YOU WEIRD LITTLE MAN!"

MarioRPG Oct 31st, 2009 12:26 AM

Haven't had time to get through my entire adventure yet, but it is amazing. Great job guys.

Ozzie Oct 31st, 2009 07:47 AM

I would like to propose that the sentence "He flails wildly about as you punch him in the hump." is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Kudos to you guys.

Primortal Nov 1st, 2009 01:14 AM

what? no choice that ends with you getting your nuts destroyed??? :P

kidding aside, awesome work.

Samfucius Nov 1st, 2009 11:56 PM

I really hate to be a wet blanket, but as an actual type 1 diabetic, I'd just like to point out that too much insulin is the cause of a diabetic seizure, not at all the solution. The solution to hypoglycemia (what causes a seizure) is more sugar, and the way to deal with a seizure in progress is to give the person a glucagon shot, which is quite distinctive from an insulin shot.

Protoclown Nov 2nd, 2009 06:45 PM

You know that this story is supposed to be funny, full of teh jokes, and in no way educational or based on true events, right?

Dr. Boogie Nov 3rd, 2009 03:47 PM

I was just glad I could spell "diabetes" correctly after years of hearing those commercials with Wilford Brimley.

ljdarten Nov 8th, 2009 12:45 PM

so, is there a good ending? I think I went through all the choices and never saw one that I would think of as a happy ending for player. :)