I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   bac sux again (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15100)

PILLOWFIGHT Nov 18th, 2004 04:33 PM

bac sux again

uuhh is this forum supposed to be FUNNY or do yall LIKE beating things into the ground

Gerbilfury Nov 18th, 2004 08:08 PM

maybe both?

RedLeader01 Nov 22nd, 2004 07:47 AM

No, Iyou're right PILLOWFIGHT. t's not funny at all and a complete waste of time.

adept_ninja Nov 24th, 2004 01:26 PM

no one likes you redleader. Go home :boob

LONDONE Nov 26th, 2004 11:56 PM

EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT PILLOW FIGHT IS A FAGGOT. >:

PERIOD. >:

adept_ninja Nov 27th, 2004 08:07 PM

wow thanks for the valuable input.

Flea Nov 28th, 2004 07:09 PM

Anime is one the best thing to come to USA. your just to stupid to see it, all you do is sit at home drink beer, talk about how you hate gay people, and black people and that you love to hunt, and you love bush get off your ass and go rent a anime and/or get a manga and try it you i bet haven't even seen a anime and your to stupid to read but you know what get your hand off your dick and start readin cuz boys you need to some day if your gonna keep bashing anime

MLE Nov 28th, 2004 07:19 PM

:lol

Anonymous Nov 28th, 2004 07:20 PM

Clearly it is YOU who needs to be educated, good sir! We took the time to sit down and carefully review several 'anime' movies on the site, and yet here you are lambasting us for our ignorance!

Boonie Nov 28th, 2004 07:36 PM

Owned in the face!

HickMan Nov 28th, 2004 09:50 PM

Those reviews are FUNNY too!

LONDONE Dec 6th, 2004 08:52 PM

Oh man, this board is gonna suck if it ever takes off. :(

Fahrenheit 1337 Dec 6th, 2004 09:12 PM

Anime fans are ok, they just sit at home and watch anime and mind their own buisness. But Anime Addicts are people who go out and dress like catgirls and Inuyashas or whatever, and they make anime look bad. Anime does not suck that as much as you guys say it does.

freezedriedfetus Dec 9th, 2004 08:12 AM

talk to the bumper.

horror_blood Dec 22nd, 2004 06:57 PM

oo

King Hadas Dec 22nd, 2004 10:23 PM

Horror_Blood have you seen my penis?

horror_blood Dec 23rd, 2004 12:02 PM

I saw it a long time ago on TV while I was living in Japan. There was some blood but other than that nothing truly sick. Is that what disgusted you? Some blood? In that case don't watch the live action movie Ichi the Killer (AKA: Koroshiya 1) because that movie is truly an example of a screwed up Japanese mind. It's also funny.

King Hadas Dec 23rd, 2004 03:01 PM

If you don't consider a very small vietmenese soldier skull raping a pregnant teenager while two overly obese Korean children beat her womb with their oversized chubby little fists sick then their must be something seriously wrong with you.

horror_blood Dec 23rd, 2004 08:29 PM

oo

King Hadas Dec 23rd, 2004 10:58 PM

How could you not remember that part, it happened like twelve times. That's another reason I don't like anime its so tedious I mean come on, the first time they showed this scene I was pretty horrified and the second time was pretty shocking as well but by the seventh time I was all like whatever, I mean how unoriginal can you get.

horror_blood Dec 24th, 2004 09:06 PM

oo

eva01 Dec 30th, 2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea
Anime is one _ the best thing to come to USA. your just to stupid to see it, all you do is sit at home drink beer, talk about how you hate suave people, and black people and that you love to hunt, and you love bush get off your arse and go rent a anime and/or get a manga and try it you i bet haven't even seen a anime and your to stupid to read but you know what get your hand off your one-eyed trouser snake and start readin cuz boys you need to some day if your gonna keep bashing anime

Hmm... Your grammar is horrible. I underlined the incorrect portions of your paragraph... except for the extremely long run-on sentence after your initial sentence. First mistake, you need to insert an "of" before "the best". Second mistake, "thing" should be "things". Third and fourth mistakes, "your" should be "You're". Your fifth mistake is the extremely long run on sentence after the first sentence. There are several other mistakes contained within the run-on sentence: "a anime..." should be "an anime", "i" should be "I", again "a" should be "an", once again "your" should be "you're", "readin" should be "reading", "cuz" should be "because", and again "your" should be "you're", and "gonna" should be "going to". I noticed similar mistakes within your paragraph, so if you work hard on these areas every day you will improve. Oh, and you are neither suave nor intelligent. I suggest you start "readin" so your English skills will improve.

dude_guy Dec 31st, 2004 11:54 PM

ehh..anime fans are ok to me,as i am one, and a redneck at the same time.but as one guy said, the people who go out a stalk other people who resembel sum1 from an anime are the people who make it look bad.

Helm Jan 1st, 2005 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezedriedfetus
talk to the bumper.

haha

Mossman Jan 4th, 2005 02:35 AM

I think it's kind of funny how anime fans always assume we are conservatives. Guess anime fans are commies.