I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   conspiracy theories you believe (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702801)

Geggy Sep 18th, 2009 12:21 AM

TV episode Lone Gunman aired 7 months before 9/11

Osama Bin Laden pictured on the cover of the proposal for the exercise.

Geggy Sep 18th, 2009 12:32 AM

A couple of funny quotes by George W. Bush

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."
11/10/01
http://www.un.org/webcast/ga/56/stat...011110usaE.htm

Q One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country. And another thing is that, how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack? (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it..."

12/4/01
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...011204-17.html

Tadao Sep 18th, 2009 04:24 AM

IDK, I grew up in the Reagan era. I think 80's punks had a bigger grasp on what is really going on than any other generation. The problem is that is is so ugly that we will never believe that our government is capable of being loving towards us. I actually think they will do any thing to divide the middle class. ANYTHING. :tear

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 03:22 PM

So my question is, if we didn't fake the moon landing, how did fucking indians find water on the moon?

I thought there was nothing left to go there for?

Either Americans are dipshits or they faked the moon landing

(or i guess that story could be fake or the science that made the discovery could be flawed but yea, given these aren't true...)

Dr. Boogie Sep 24th, 2009 04:17 PM

A PA dropped a couple ice cubes on the set, and India only just now saw them in the pics.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 04:20 PM

:lol

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 04:21 PM

I bet everybody who argued in defense of their precious lunar landing feels a bit foolish now :O

its just too bad that pussy metal militia will never find out about it

Chojin Sep 24th, 2009 05:06 PM

i thought you could see the flag we planted there with a telescope?

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:08 PM

Dude of course the flag has always been a natural geographic formation, the Americans just stole it and used it for their flag.

Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove? I don't see why you faggots think it's such a big deal.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 650017)

No

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 650018)
Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove?

I don't see why you faggots think it's such a big deal.

Nothing your tiny mind would understand.

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:17 PM

NOTHING YOUR TINY MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

No that's just a slide they'll put into telescopes to convince people that we landed there.

Quote:

Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove?
No, it's just a lie. Kinda like how you lied about being a girl to get acceptance but in reality you were an ugly guy and the only horrible truth it revealed is that behind all of the crap was an ugly asshole guy. Similarly, america lied to get acceptance and praise but in reality, behind all the lies and bullshit, it was just an ugly guy who had never actually been to the moon :O

It also kind of makes our scientists look like idiots.

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:20 PM

They are, though

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 650023)
(pic)

NOTHING YOUR TINY MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND

Yes, that is what I said. You are small minded. You can't understand what it means when the government that controls your well being puts out a massive lie in order to control how you think of them and what you are willing to do for them.

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:25 PM

You mean like every other government in the entire fucking history of civilization?

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 05:26 PM

I was thinking about this and I realized that there's no real reason to talk to guitar woman.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 650029)
You mean like every other government in the entire fucking history of civilization?

Yes. I guess this leads to another gay question you can't understand. Go ahead.

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:27 PM

Now you're thinking like real conspiracy theorists, guys, good job.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:28 PM

Way to end it! You all like :hat guys!

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 05:28 PM

no we aren't.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:29 PM

It's no wonder he can't get past certain levels in a game and then says it sucks and the programmers are gay.

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 05:30 PM

If we were thinking like conspiracy theororists we would be saying that every piece of evidence you can submit to the contrary of our conspiracy theory is just part of the cover up.

BUT GOOD JOB I THINK UR THE ONE THAST RTRICKED US INTA THINKAN LOIKE A CONSPIR THEORORIS

guitar woman saves another thread :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2009 05:31 PM

By which I mean "I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE APATHY OR THE POSSIBILITY THAT I COULD BE WRONG, SO I AM JUST GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR VARIOUS UNRELATED PERSONALITY FLAWS!"

I don't really give a shit whether or not we landed on the moon, you guys are just treating it like a bigger deal than it is. The government lying to us? God damn, what a shocker. I do not think I will ever recover from this realization!

Did you guys know MSNBC swings a liberal bias and that their stories are often skewed as such? Gasp!

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:32 PM

What?

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:33 PM

Hey Kahl, have you signed up for my conspiracy theory web page I created. It's all a really big deal to me. I heard you are all crazy about it too.