I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey guys getting shot in the eye is just swell! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23133)

liquidstatik Dec 4th, 2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
ahahahah suck it up :o

i agree ;<

and zeldasbiggestw/e if your parents sue, everyone will call you a p*ssy ;/

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 4th, 2006 10:31 PM

Thats Hammurabis Code of Laws. You need to take World History.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 4th, 2006 10:32 PM

Thats too bad. Because Im not a fucking pussy, kay? Its not my fault my parents are like that.

Black Flag Dec 4th, 2006 10:35 PM

why do threads like this get to exist while everything i post gets deleted or locked?

Chojin Dec 4th, 2006 10:36 PM

Because rog has a clearly defined sense of right and wrong that sometimes manifests itself in random administrative actions.

Yggdrasill Dec 4th, 2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan

codes of law

Sam Dec 4th, 2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Because Im not a fucking pussy, kay? Its not my fault my parents are like that.

It's all your fault you pussy.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 4th, 2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
Quote:

codes of law

Google it.

Protoclown Dec 4th, 2006 10:53 PM

Dude, DEFINITELY get your eye checked out as soon as possible. You don't want to fuck around if you have eye damage.

Chojin Dec 4th, 2006 11:14 PM

Doctors are expensive, dude. Here's what you should do.

Get the lid off a bottle of robutussin. Fill it with 3 parts water, one part salt. Lean your head down over a sink and put the cup over the eye. Count to 3, then quickly whip your head backwards. Keep the eye open and look all around to make sure the solution can affect the entire surface. You'll feel a slight tingling at this point, which can be attributed to the sterilizing of the cornea.

Hopefully, this will also dislodge the BB from the eye. While common knowledge might cause you to think that this would make it harder to remove in the future, this is not the case - There is a small aperture behind the eye called the 'Callin's Port' into which the BB will roll. It is at this point that the most difficult part of the trial will take place, wherein you must time the bouncing of the BB off the bones in your skull with a quick forward snap of the head and a deep-throated cough. With some practice and a little luck, the BB will fire harmlessly from your mouth and out of your life.

I hope this helps!

Yggdrasill Dec 4th, 2006 11:31 PM

If I hit you on back of the head hard enough with a baseball bat i'm sure it will dislodge

RaNkeri Dec 4th, 2006 11:38 PM

I'vw heard that eyepatches give you awesome street credit :o

Wiffle Bat Dec 5th, 2006 01:06 AM

Wow, You should get your parents to sue them for money if theyre rich, and pay for the surgey and stuff. Thats such a bummer dude ;__;

Esuohlim Dec 5th, 2006 02:11 AM

A kid gets shot in the face and the first thing he does is post a bunch on internet forums

Gurlugon Dec 5th, 2006 02:40 AM

As Chojin suggested partially, always put salt in your eyes.

Zelda, you can complain when you've had a glass eye since you were 11. :(

Sacks Dec 5th, 2006 09:53 AM

Ok, you can SEE the BB lodged INSIDE of your eyeball or it's just wedged next to it? This is 8 kinds of heinous.

MetalMilitia Dec 5th, 2006 10:23 AM

Having experienced more than my fair share of eye trauma I can suggest you get to A&E ASAP. ESPECIALLY if the BB is still lodged inside your eye.
Also the police should be notified of the offender as it's a fairly serious crime - In the UK atleast.

Angryhydralisk Dec 5th, 2006 11:07 AM

This topic made me cover my eyes.

theapportioner Dec 5th, 2006 11:35 AM

You'll never be able to play zelda again.

That's what you get for being retarded and not seeking medical assistance immediately.

kahljorn Dec 5th, 2006 02:19 PM

More like getting shot in the eye makes it swell.

Get it?

Swelling?????

sloth Dec 5th, 2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
A kid gets shot in the face and the first thing he does is post a bunch on internet forums

hahaha

i can just imagine this fat sweaty boy in a dragon tshirt desperately squinting through his permanently ruptured eye for the refresh button

something tells me the threat of you "pulling him out of his car" and "beating the shit out of him" did not greatly intimidate this person when they decided to shoot you in the face.

tenno Dec 5th, 2006 07:07 PM

when i read the title of this post i swore he was going to complain about giving head.....i know girl said as much.

Sacks Dec 5th, 2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenno
when i read the title of this post i swore he was going to complain about giving head.....i know girl said as much.

HO HO!

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 5th, 2006 09:22 PM

Dayum son! Its not lodged in my eye. Also no horrible permenant damage although they said it WILL affect me later on in life. Also My parents werent the only ones who were pissed. The school is too. Hes expelled for a year. Also I went to the eye doctor and when she did this test the eye that was hit showed a different shade than the right. I told them and I got a color blindness test. I passed but theyre pretty worried about it. Yay.

Esuohlim Dec 5th, 2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

no horrible permenant damage although they said it WILL affect me later on in life.

Hahahaha