I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Did they end Ed, Edd, n' Eddy? :( (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16955)

Drev Apr 20th, 2005 08:36 PM

Did they end Ed, Edd, n' Eddy? :(

I like that show :(

Excluding the Christmas and Valentine's special, the last new episode I've seen is I've only seen partial of it, but it ends with all the characters being old and that the whole show is just the Eds remember their childhood memories.

Is it cancelled? :(

Emu Apr 20th, 2005 08:49 PM

I don't think it is. :( I'm more worried about the Venture Brothers being cancelled, honestly.

Drev Apr 20th, 2005 09:10 PM

They just got greenlighted for season two! :D

DeadKennedys Apr 20th, 2005 09:16 PM

I'd love to see this show cancelled.

Emu Apr 20th, 2005 09:37 PM

you suck >:

sports Apr 20th, 2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

I'd love to see this show cancelled.
:domo

Season 1, Vol 1 of Ed, Edd, N, Eddy comes out on DVD on May 10th guys. SRP is 14.97. It's 6 random shows from season 1 with 2 DVD Extras. I read that the show has new eppy's later this year.

Zbu Manowar Apr 22nd, 2005 02:56 AM

I don't think Cartoon Network ends shows as much as they just keep rerunning them over and over again and adding a new few into the mix to keep it...well, as fresh as something seen over and over is fresh.

Emu Apr 22nd, 2005 10:33 AM

What the hell is CN's deal with that? :( They've done that to like 20 shows they've had on there. Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, that one He-Man remake thing...they all get played as reruns over and over again til everyone gets so sick of them they don't want to watch the new ones, and then CN wonders why people aren't watching.

ItalianStereotype Apr 22nd, 2005 12:18 PM

so then they think that the thing to do is add shows like Krypto the Super Dog.

anyway, Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of the worst shows that I've ever seen. if the show was cancelled and the creators shot, that still wouldn't be enough to ease the pain.

Ninjavenom Apr 22nd, 2005 01:22 PM

I love Dexter's Lab. And Johnny Bravo, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Powerpuff Girls is fun to watch sometimes. And Billy and Mandy and Cow and Chicken (god rest its grotesque little soul :( ) are awesome too.

FS Apr 22nd, 2005 03:30 PM

^ I like most of those shows, but something about Ed Edd 'n Eddy just grates my soul like... cheese.

Spectre X Apr 22nd, 2005 03:48 PM

I was always partial to I. M. Weasel.

That weasel was just really smart.

And voiced by Worf.

Shyandquietguy Apr 22nd, 2005 03:49 PM

They better not end it, that show is damn priceless. But the worse thing is I haven't been able to catch a new episode for a while, so I don't know if it's gone down hill. :(

I can almost do Jimmy's voice. Almost. :(

the_dudefather Apr 22nd, 2005 04:07 PM

cartoon networks stuff is usualy good, especially the episode of fosters home for imaginary friends featuring big labowski characters

Rez Apr 22nd, 2005 05:09 PM

ed ed and eddy is the worst show ever >:

sports Apr 22nd, 2005 06:08 PM

MTV sucks.

Sam Apr 22nd, 2005 06:10 PM

THANK YOU SPORTS

Mike P Apr 22nd, 2005 08:02 PM

The Cartoon Cartoons or World Premier Toons or whatever the hell they're calling them now have just gone down in quality so much since they began. I think it's because the characters they have now are criminally uninspired, and the fact that they've let the "fans" choose which shows get made.

As for "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", a few of the episodes are all right, but for the most part I can't stand the characters. However, whatever its flaws, it's still far far better than "Mike, Lu, and Og" which was truly a horror.

Guitar Woman Apr 23rd, 2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
I love Dexter's Lab. And Johnny Bravo, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Powerpuff Girls is fun to watch sometimes. And Billy and Mandy and Cow and Chicken (god rest its grotesque little soul :( ) are awesome too.

Billy and mandy? You suck!

ItalianStereotype Apr 23rd, 2005 02:19 AM

he could kill you eight times and feel you up ten times in the amount of time it took you to say that.

Guitar Woman Apr 23rd, 2005 02:22 AM

Would he be feeling me up before or after I'm dead?

ItalianStereotype Apr 23rd, 2005 02:26 AM

nobody knows the ways of the ninja :o

Guitar Woman Apr 23rd, 2005 02:30 AM

I have to do a powerpoint presentation for my computer tech class. I'm doing it on the ways of the NINJA!

Schimid Apr 23rd, 2005 09:39 AM

lol u should do pirates too

I completely forgot about Mike, Lu and Og before this thread. :(

I like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, though. :(

MetalMilitia Apr 23rd, 2005 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
I have to do a powerpoint presentation for my computer tech class. I'm doing it on the ways of the NINJA!

I have to do a powerpoint presentation on the ways of the DATA PROTECTIONS ACT (1998)!

true story.