I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   hellloo AChimp, doopa, Grislygus, kahljorn, MR. DANNY TATOM (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23563)

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:32 PM

hellloo AChimp, doopa, Grislygus, kahljorn, MR. DANNY TATOM

hows it goes it?

kahljorn Jan 14th, 2007 11:35 PM

hello doopa! it goes it good

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:41 PM

exxxxcellent

tell me about what's new and exciting in your life eh

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:42 PM

helllooo, I'm doing fine, thank you.

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:42 PM

ps you kids should really be out "partying" and "whooping it up" since you're young n' all.

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:43 PM

Grislygus - what is your icon of?

kahljorn Jan 14th, 2007 11:43 PM

hmmm new and exciting i just bought some weed and have been smoking it and eating burritos ;(

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:44 PM

All my cool friends are spread across the country at the moment. Not much partying going on at my end.

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:45 PM

Gigantor, most awesome of giant robots.

He taught me that weapons-grade plutonium can be dropped in the Atlantic ocean without any negative effects whatsoever. SCIENCE.

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
hmmm new and exciting i just bought some weed and have been smoking it and eating burritos ;(

what kind of burrito? you a meat eater? I like the black bean burritos myself

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus
All my cool friends are spread across the country at the moment. Not much partying going on at my end.

oh sad sad day :(
Where do you live any way

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:47 PM

Right now, at Coos Bay, Oregon.

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

Gigantor, most awesome of giant robots.

He taught me that weapons-grade plutonium can be dropped in the Atlantic ocean without any negative effects whatsoever. SCIENCE.

ok is that some nerd comic or something?
GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY

I liked the story of the philadelphia experiement.

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:48 PM

Is that where the government has a supersecret cloaking device project... AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Right now, at Coos Bay, Oregon.

Hmn. Dunno where that is. But same time zone anyway. We've only gone as far up as redwoods and I've been to seatlle. Nothing in between. Seems like the boonies to me. Pretty country though...

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Is that where the government has a supersecret cloaking device project... AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

Yeah, it was like a time machine kinda thing I think. I love reading about conspiracy theories. That was one I read about. "Something goes wrong" is the best part of any story

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:53 PM

I pretty much learned about that crazy stuff when my cousin was trying to convince me that the Men in Black are real.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa
Hmn. Dunno where that is. But same time zone anyway. We've only gone as far up as redwoods and I've been to seatlle. Nothing in between. Seems like the boonies to me. Pretty country though...

Trees are everywhere. Can't breathe. Too much oxygen.

The Oregonians need to take a cue from California and relegate all greenery to one palm tree every five miles.

doopa Jan 14th, 2007 11:56 PM

hahahaha . no way. I love trees. I think I love them more since LA. Can't breathe here. I think people in the boonies are way more creative.
I think at least half of conspiracy theories are true.

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2007 11:59 PM

My favorite conspiracy theory is anything having to do with road trolls, because they're the most anticlimactic cryptids ever.

kahljorn Jan 15th, 2007 12:02 AM

Carnitas with pinto beans, tomatoes, avocado and lettuce.

doopa Jan 15th, 2007 12:02 AM

My favorite right now is with the Denver International Airport. The murals that were painted there were awesome. I do also like reading about the chemtrails. Good stuff. I don't think I've heard about the trolll roads?

doopa Jan 15th, 2007 12:03 AM

Quote:

Carnitas with pinto beans, tomatoes, avocado and lettuce.

DEEEEE licous

well done sir!

kahljorn Jan 15th, 2007 12:03 AM

i made blackbeans last time

doopa Jan 15th, 2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

i made blackbeans last time

I could eat blackbeans everyday :(

kahljorn Jan 15th, 2007 12:06 AM

thanks the only person I've ever known to talk about jet trail weather control conspiracy also smoked crack and thought he was enlightened. plus he read books about aliens having sex with mud and hiding it in a bowl in the center of the earth and that's how man was created from monkies and then some other alien came along and splooged in it too to make us extra good or something.