I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

Harry Lime Dec 6th, 2008 01:46 PM

Sent my package out today, priority mail complete with delivery confirmation. 2-3 days before my recipient's head literally explodes from christmas goodness. (I mean literally in the figurative sense of course)

Zomboid Dec 6th, 2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 600181)
10,000 Volt Ghost already received somebody's gift(s) so hopefully those photos will be up soon. :O

So did you, but it's not something that's fun to take pictures of :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 6th, 2008 05:21 PM

I actually really liked the gift. It was really thoughtful. I just haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I have a picture of me holding it just in case but not any pictures of me enjoying it. Hopefully those will be up tomorrow.

bigtimecow Dec 7th, 2008 03:22 PM

my package left the USPS facility in ********* which is the same city that ******* lives in, soooooo ;D

MattJack Dec 8th, 2008 01:28 PM

man i'm stokkkkkeeeddd

i hope i get my package ssoooon

bigtimecow Dec 8th, 2008 01:37 PM

i've gotten so much shit from amazon the past week (THANK YOU ONLINE SHOPPING :love :love :love) that i'm just begging for another package. I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

MarioRPG Dec 8th, 2008 03:53 PM

Got my package, will prolly open it later tonight. :rock The postman told me to wait until Christmas. As if. :lol
Thanks to my secret santa! I'll identify you by name once I look in the box and find out, or you could come spoil it.

Ps: I'm definitely checking this thread three times daily to see if anyone's got winnings.

PPS: I forgot to mention I didn't purchase a tracking number. :(

Fathom Zero Dec 8th, 2008 05:23 PM

My Christmas wish is for Mattjack to get a package this year. :)

MattJack Dec 8th, 2008 05:30 PM

:lol

I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm going to lose again this year. I feel like it will be a running gag on me :(

Zomboid Dec 8th, 2008 05:43 PM

Joke's on you, buddy. I didn't even assign you to anyone, so if you do somehow get a gift from someone, it's a total fluke and has nothing to do with any of this :lol

Sam Dec 8th, 2008 05:45 PM

I just sent mine out today!

Sam Dec 8th, 2008 07:12 PM

I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM. >:

Asila Dec 8th, 2008 07:20 PM

Mine's sent!

I got mine also and it IS TOTALLY RAD AND AWESOME but I won't be able to post pics for another week

THANK YOU RAD AND AWESOME SECRET SANTA PERSON

Microshock Dec 8th, 2008 07:45 PM

I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note

Zomboid Dec 8th, 2008 07:49 PM

10,000voltghost sent it.

Dr. Boogie Dec 8th, 2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 600707)
I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM. >:

Hey, don't act like I needed to send a note with it.

Also, I got mine late last week. Pics coming...

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 8th, 2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 600713)
I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note

I didn't get a note but did some sleuthing for mine.

:salute

I was hoping you'd like the one gift more than the gag gift.

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2008 01:58 AM

Here’s my haul from forum member sjmck:

A paper mask featuring the likeness of someone tough.

... Quardiddl cards?

Aroma therapy candles. *sniff* Mmmm.

The action figure likeness of Vince Mcmahon, complete with wrinkled rubber sportcoat.

Candy marshmallow “north poles”. Can you believe these weren’t purchased at Spencer Gifts?

Super Diver, with Parachute! That should make the skydiving much easier.

A plastic triceratops by a German company, manufactured in China, and sold in the US! Ah, the global marketplace.

A DVD featuring several episodes from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

A refrigerator magnet featuring an inspirational message from Honest Abe. But what does he know from magnetism?

A coupon for 15% off at Footlocker! Joy of joys!!

And a gift receipt for the whole bundle, in case I feel like returning all this stuff. Oh, if only it were that simple. You see, not long after I opened the package...

The trouble started...

YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT THE TROUBLE IS STARTED, WIMPY! WE’VE GOT A SERIOUS GRUDGE MATCH TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK!! IT ALL STARTED MINUTES AGO...

THIS PUNY SKYDIVING CYCLIST WAS FEELING ALLPROUD OVER THE CRAPPY HOUSE OF CARDS HE SPENT ALL DAY ERECTING! HA HA, “ERECTING”! THEN SUDDENLY...

A DINOSAUR WITH A BAD ATTITUDE CAME BY AND WRECKED HIS SITUATION UP GOOD!! NO REMORSE FROM THIS COLD-BLOODED REPTILE!

WELL THAT BICYCLE-RIDING FRUITCAKE DIDN’T TAKE THIS LYING DOWN! HE CHALLENGED THAT DINO TO A NO HOLDS BARRED SMACKATHON! LET’S WATCH, SHALL WE:

“Good evening folks! I’ll thank those of you in the front row to not point out how my left eye is slightly higher than my right eye because we’ve got a great matchup for you tonight. It’s a brutal grudge match between two rivals:

“Trike, the home-wrecking, man-eating herbivore, and his archenemy/guy he just met:

“Patchy, the one-eyed cyclist! He’s mad about his home collapsing like a house of cards, and you’d better believe he’s going to bring his A-game to this fight!

“Wait, he’s disappeared! Where could he have gotten off to in... Look! Up there! He’s preparing for his signature move: The Death Dive!

“There he goes! Will this fight be over before it even begins? Find out after a word from our sponsor:

Snap into a marshmallow pole!

“Ooh, looks like Patchy’s aerial maneuver didn’t quite pan out the way he had intended.

“And there’s Trike with the coup de’grace.”

Wow, what a match. Wait, what’s this?

McMahon is sneaking up on Trike with an inspirational magnet!

*BAM!*

So it was wrestling that killed the dinosaurs.

Sam Dec 9th, 2008 02:08 AM

IS THAT A DUKE NUKEM MASK?

pac-man Dec 9th, 2008 02:09 AM

It's from homestarrunner.com

Kevashim Dec 9th, 2008 06:46 AM

Just received my secret santa parcel, so here is a sneak preview before the festivities commence!

MarioRPG Dec 9th, 2008 09:41 AM

I knew we did this too early. It's not even the tenth and there's already gifts. Not that I'm complaining.
I'm going to take a while with my pictures, seeing as I haven't opened my gift yet. Damn you finals!

e: Great job Boogie!

Zomboid Dec 9th, 2008 10:17 AM

Doing it early was to allow for plenty of time for new people to get their letters in and people to get organized early. Hopefully no one will be empty handed this year. Besides, CHRISTMAS IS A MONTH LONG EVENT >:

stonewar Dec 9th, 2008 11:54 AM

oh man the bar is set so high. I feel like I sent absolute crap now. I cringe waiting for them to post thier pictures mocking my choice of gifts.

Harry Lime Dec 9th, 2008 12:09 PM

Looks like my package made it to it's destination, although it may be waiting to be picked up at the post office. They may redeliver it, if not , my secret santa recipient better pick it up or they'll send it back my way.