I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WHERE'S NALDO? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19962)

mburbank Jan 31st, 2006 03:19 PM

WHERE'S NALDO?
 
I want to know if he still has a job, if he got that plumb firefighter position and if he's still a Bush True Believer.

Emu Jan 31st, 2006 03:21 PM

I think he was picked up by Jesus and His crew during the Rapture. Turns out he was the only one who went.

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 3rd, 2006 10:16 AM

I was actually in Atlanta all this week for work. I flew Delta, too. :)

Perhaps we crossed paths......

Kulturkampf Feb 3rd, 2006 01:01 PM

Good luck, Naldo, wherever you are.

anyone who supports Pres. Bush and is a Christian is 'good people.'

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 3rd, 2006 01:03 PM

He's also gay.

mburbank Feb 3rd, 2006 01:35 PM

And Black!!

Kulturkampf Feb 3rd, 2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
He's also gay.

I heard Pim Fortuyn was gay, and he was the best thing to happen to the Netherlands for a while.

However, I do advise him to not practice homosexuality and repent for his sins if he is serious about being a Christian.

mburbank Feb 3rd, 2006 01:53 PM

Did we mention he's an immigrant?

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 3rd, 2006 01:56 PM

From France.

Kulturkampf Feb 6th, 2006 09:39 AM

French immigration to the US has always been positive. AFter all, I came from it -- HAHA! YES!

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 6th, 2006 09:42 AM

high five!

mburbank Feb 6th, 2006 10:46 AM

He's not french! His family immigrated from Africa to France!

Spectre X Feb 6th, 2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
He's also gay.

I heard Pim Fortuyn was gay, and he was the best thing to happen to the Netherlands for a while.

However, I do advise him to not practice homosexuality and repent for his sins if he is serious about being a Christian.

YOU

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Pim Fortuyn was a reactionary, rascist, bigoted, mysoginistic asshole who relied solely on how loud he could yell to gain support. He was constantly changing his position on things, usually negatively in some way, and he would by no means have been able to lead a country.

So yeah, he was a loud-mouthed idiot that didn't like brown people, and it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

Kulturkampf Feb 6th, 2006 05:51 PM

Pim Fortuyn was awesome. :)

BTW. I am happy for Naldo. But honestly, immigration to Europe from African state sshould be restricted being that it is causing problems, e. g. riots in Paris (or are these symptoms of something else in society?).

However, I am sure he is a good person, and I am positive that there are outstanding homosexuals and Africans and everyone else because I have met them -- I separate my politics from a bleeding heart.

mburbank Feb 6th, 2006 05:57 PM

He rioted, too. He's a black gay immigrant rioter and he's all like "Speak english? I don't THINK so. FUCK that noise." except he said it in some North African language. While rioting.

Spectre X Feb 6th, 2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Pim Fortuyn was awesome. :)

BTW. I am happy for Naldo. But honestly, immigration to Europe from African state sshould be restricted being that it is causing problems, e. g. riots in Paris (or are these symptoms of something else in society?).

However, I am sure he is a good person, and I am positive that there are outstanding homosexuals and Africans and everyone else because I have met them -- I separate my politics from a bleeding heart.

No

You don't know what you're saying

Pim Fortuyn was a MONUMENTAL asshole who didn;t care about anyone but himself. If he hadn't been gay he'd have been mistaken for a nazi.

Kulturkampf Feb 7th, 2006 08:44 AM

Maybe he was a gay Nazi.


Or a gay French N. African Immigrant rioter saved from his sins by Christ and a sympathy for Bush.

mburbank Feb 7th, 2006 10:02 AM

I saw him rioting the other day, and he was handing out pamphlets on safe anal sex to children while hge rioted.

Ant10708 Feb 7th, 2006 02:55 PM

:lol

ScruU2wice Feb 7th, 2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
anyone who supports Pres. Bush and is a Christian is 'good people.'

Every one of Leno's priest mollesting little boys joke came rushing back to me at that moment..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.