I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Interracial relationship racist mom (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704024)

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 669517)
You wanted to join the navy, but then shit got to real on you and you told the recruiter you were OCD or some pussy shit so that you could look like you tryed but it's someone elses fault you can't be a man. THIS IS A RECURRING THEME FOR YOU.

well tanx for the psycho analyzsis and if youre wondering were i went i had to go cut my wrists while listening to some my chemical romance to get over the pain of your scathing word volley that destroyed me as a man

Colonel Flagg Jan 25th, 2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 669486)
MAN UP

Actually, in my opinion, this is the best piece of advice in this entire thread. No offense to anyone else who may have made a similar comment. I'm not singling out BTC (but I do like his style), because I think everyone not named "Lumpy" made a similar comment somewhere in this thread.

TAKE THE ADVICE, DUDE!

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 11:14 AM

yes yes already did took care of it christ im not gonna beat the shit outta my ddamn mom just told her to go fuck herself called her a cunt and left

Tadao Jan 25th, 2010 11:42 AM

So what is the reason for this thread?

Tadao Jan 25th, 2010 11:55 AM

YOU WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL IN THE NAVY

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 25th, 2010 05:58 PM

My mom didn't like cats until I brought Tinker home. Then when I moved out she wouldn't let me take my cat because she got too attached. Hope that helps.

bigtimecow Jan 25th, 2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan (Post 669567)
well tanx for the psycho analyzsis and if youre wondering were i went i had to go cut my wrists while listening to some my chemical romance to get over the pain of your scathing word volley that destroyed me as a man

your sarcasm translates as immaturity you fuck

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 08:57 PM

i never claimed to be mature:p

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 09:03 PM

and the whole point was she can be very sensistive(as she should be) to people hating her because of her being black so i was just trying to figure out wether i should just lie about my mom or tell her gently or be blunt about it is all I figured someone on here had to have been there before and could gimme a lil advice

Tadao Jan 25th, 2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan (Post 669670)
i should just lie about my mom

fucking little mommas boy

Dr. Boogie Jan 25th, 2010 10:08 PM

Lie about her. Then continue lying about her for the rest of the relationship. And hey, why not lie to your mom about dating a black girl, too?

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 669671)
fucking little mommas boy

the not talking to my mom and the fact that i dont live with her and havent for over a year makes me a mammas boy how? idi was protecting my mom i wouldnt be going out with my gf. shes known sice the start of our relationship way back in august obviously if i was a mamas boy id have dumped her by now

Tadao Jan 25th, 2010 10:45 PM

no, you are using the black girl to get attention from your mom, your sick

lumpisan Jan 25th, 2010 11:03 PM

nah i honestly thought about that being a fan of psycho analysis and self analysis but i honestly love her

Dimnos Jan 26th, 2010 10:13 AM

Tell your mom your gay and that she is a he. If she is all 1950s crazy like you say she should be so disgusted she never wants to meet your significant other. You then tell her (your girl) that your mom died a long time ago and your really sensitive about it. She might just feel bad for you and put out.

Pentegarn Jan 26th, 2010 02:07 PM

Wow, that dipped into so many layers of evil. Well done sir :lol

bigtimecow Jan 26th, 2010 06:37 PM

LUMPSIAN

you're 20 years old (according to your profile). stop fucking defending yourself you fucking idiot. grow the fuck up and learn shit

and fucking go to hell

Tadao Jan 26th, 2010 06:44 PM

HE ACTS ALL GROWN UP, YET HE CAN'T FIGURE OUT WEATHER TO TELL HIS GIRL ABOUT HIS MOMS DEEP HATRED FOR HER RACE.

I bet she's milado and he likes to call her black cause he thinks it's cool.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 26th, 2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 669842)

grow the fuck up and learn shitl


:lol, priceless

Have they met yet Lumpisan?

lumpisan Jan 26th, 2010 08:33 PM

nah i dont think they ever will honestly tho i am really tempted to so i can film that shit for youtube.

Zhukov Jan 26th, 2010 09:33 PM

I'm reasonably sure it's 'mulatto'.

Tadao Jan 26th, 2010 10:08 PM

you racist australians would know >:

lumpisan Jan 27th, 2010 12:13 AM

idk what mullato is

Dr. Boogie Jan 27th, 2010 12:29 AM

It's a latte that's half coffee and half milk, if you know what I mean.

bigtimecow Jan 27th, 2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpisan (Post 669867)
nah i dont think they ever will honestly tho i am really tempted to so i can film that shit for youtube.

oh my god do it it will be so funny lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.