I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Red Dead (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704662)

Zomboid Jun 3rd, 2010 10:10 PM

I got sick of hearing them so I turned my headset's volume down and went to the outfitter. When I got back, you were gone :O

Fathom Zero Jun 3rd, 2010 10:26 PM

I'm gonna have it on the Xbox next week, along with some Live. I need to go find a headset, though.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 4th, 2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 688041)
THOSE PUSSIES KICKED ME! :lol

MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T MANIFEST DESTINY THEM.

Also, I love the fact that there was only two of us and mostly you killing them but they were all like "WE'RE SURROUNDED. THEY GOT LIKE A HUNDRED DUDES SHOOTING AT US."

:lol

They were talking smack about you after they got enough posse to kick you so I told them they were as good as garbage.

Dimnos Jun 4th, 2010 11:29 AM

Manifest destiny them. :lol

I dont know why they were crying. Actually thats not true. I know why they were crying. They were butt hurt. The game not only allows you to kill other players in free roam it almost encourages it. If they didnt want to get into fights they should have gone to a private game. Pussies. :lol

Got booted from that game and ended up in another one with Zomboid. We were running around with a big posse when one of them decided he was bored and started shooting everyone in the back. I decided to kick his ass and ended up accidentally shotgunning someone else in the face right as they spawned. The group then thought I was the one killing everyone and they too booted me. Twice in one day because bitches cant hang. They should just remove the ability to kick people. :lol

Dimnos Jun 4th, 2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Rockstar has revealed that its free cooperative mission pack for Red Dead Redemption will hit Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network on June 22

http://www.destructoid.com/red-dead-...d-175400.phtml

kahljorn Jun 4th, 2010 05:53 PM

:lol
some people tried to kick me last night. I was in a huge posse and we got that carriage at the end of gaptooth breach again and i exploded it :lol

then i kept running really close to people with lit dynamite.

I got really good at doing hat tricks though, now i can do em with a pistol. tried to get the hat shot then disarm within two seconds and I did it TWICE but it didn't register ;/ i guess i was bugged or something so im gonna try again today.

Dr. Boogie Jun 8th, 2010 03:25 AM

Finished the single player game. The ending blows.

timrpgland Jun 8th, 2010 05:54 AM

I thought the ending was good.

I took a little break but it looks like the new coop DLC comes out on the 22nd. I'm level 38 or 39 online atm.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 8th, 2010 09:38 AM

I started playing more of single player more and just unlocked the movie theater. Best $2 I've spent in the game.

Dimnos Jun 8th, 2010 11:07 AM

I never bothered with the theater. I assumed it just replayed sequences from the game.

darkvare Jun 8th, 2010 02:04 PM

how many movies are there i loved the one of "don't turn uncle sam into aunt samantha"

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 8th, 2010 03:11 PM

I've only watched 2 movies so far but they're hilarious. They're soundless movies of the era but ridiculously funny.

darkvare Jun 8th, 2010 07:17 PM

so i bought the paper after beating the game
Spoilers!

kahljorn Jun 8th, 2010 07:28 PM

omg last night i was trying t oget the 5000 public enemy thing at el presido and this posse drove the carriage from gaptooth breach all the way to the gates of el presido. There was like four people at least in the carriage i think.

:O

the cannon destroyed all of them in one shot

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 8th, 2010 07:34 PM

:lol I didn't know there was a cannon. Gonna posse down tonight.

kahljorn Jun 8th, 2010 07:51 PM

i also found out there's this thing called "Casual aiming" that you can turn on and be a total cheap assface. I turned it on one time to see what it was like and the first stick of dynamite i threw like landed on somebodies head or something and did a headshot, then it blew up like a couple of seconds later :lol

Dr. Boogie Jun 8th, 2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timrpgland (Post 688371)
I thought the ending was good.

Come on.

Spoilers!

Nick Jun 8th, 2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 688558)
Come on.

Spoilers!

After I beat the game I couldn't help but feel as if the whole point of it was to introduce a new character for a sequel.

timrpgland Jun 9th, 2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 688558)
Come on.

Seriously, it's a good story move I think even though I agree with 100% of your comments.

Spoilers!

Dimnos Jun 10th, 2010 10:03 AM

I killed Dutch then in the midst of all the "family life" missions I got bored and just do multiplayer now. Never actually finished the game because the end was so fucking boring. :\

Dr. Boogie Jun 11th, 2010 02:00 AM

I was playing through the game with my friend, and he nearly convinced me to do the same.

kahljorn Jun 11th, 2010 04:41 AM

wow, as horrible of an ending that sounds like at the same time it sounds awesome :( i thought most of the story i played was pretty philosophical and that's an appropriately miserable ending.

Dimnos Jun 11th, 2010 11:01 AM

Like how driving the herd is an allegory for life and the strays are like the problems you face day to day. Or how killing Bill while he is being restrained by Allende is a representation of both how cruel the world can be and the basic human condition. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 11th, 2010 12:48 PM

Kahl figured out a way to take over Australia.

Dimnos Jun 11th, 2010 12:59 PM

:confused: