I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   it's a not so beautiful day in this neighborhood (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11743)

glowbelly May 25th, 2004 10:39 PM

it's a not so beautiful day in this neighborhood

:(

i have decided that we have to move out of this semi-ghetto we are living in >:

today is quiet, which is normal because yesterday wasn't. it switches back and forth. yesterday i listened to my neighbors scream at each other for 2.5 hours straight. apparently the boy is a cheating beyotch and the girl ain't stupid. then the dogs next door got beat until they yelped and that made me cry because i am slightly in love with their husky :(

i am not looking forward to tomorrow. i imagine the other neighbors will get drunk, set off fireworks and then fight about how the husband beats the kids, while the wife screams, the mother-in-law laughs and the 3 year old stands in the middle of the street dodging traffic :(

Buffalo Tom May 25th, 2004 10:46 PM

You should come visit me in Los Angeles!

Comrade Rocket May 25th, 2004 10:59 PM

It is like that everywhere, i live in a small town mountian town and i still hear shouting from neighboors. Of course its more like white trash yelling. One time late at night there were these two people fighting about how the woman cant stand the guys friends. So i stuck my head out the window and told them to shut up cuz i was trying to sleep.

they told me to fuck off.

AChimp May 25th, 2004 11:07 PM

That's when you're supposed to pop a cap in their asses.

Sethomas May 25th, 2004 11:54 PM

You're so, so very white, my chimp friend.

Big McLargehuge May 26th, 2004 12:09 AM

Mr. Rocket knows nothing about "small mountain towns" i bet my town is both smaller and more mountainy >:

MrAdventure May 26th, 2004 12:15 AM

oh man get on out of there glowbelly that place sounds rotten

i know what it is like because i grew up in a set of apartments nicknamed "felon flats" : (

Comrade Rocket May 26th, 2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
Mr. Rocket knows nothing about "small mountain towns" i bet my town is both smaller and more mountainy >:

My town is popular for being the town next to the town where gold was discovered that started the gold rush. it sucks here.

punkgrrrlie10 May 26th, 2004 12:32 AM

I thought that was the typical american town. You mean it's not liek that in other places?

Sethomas May 26th, 2004 12:42 AM

Well, gold can't have been discovered everywhere. :rolleyes

Mike May 26th, 2004 01:29 AM

People can be a little fuzzy on exactly WHERE it was. I've been to a bunch of towns full of folks claiming it was there.

Big McLargehuge May 26th, 2004 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge

My town is popular for being the town next to the town where gold was discovered that started the gold rush. it sucks here.

My town is popular for having a big fire happen by it :(

Comrade Rocket May 26th, 2004 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike
People can be a little fuzzy on exactly WHERE it was. I've been to a bunch of towns full of folks claiming it was there.

no seriously, this is where it happened. All the history books claim it was found in Coloma, where Sutters Mill is, which is next to hangtown (now known as Placerville) which is the next town over to my shit hole of a town.

Alive May 26th, 2004 04:21 AM

A lot can be said about an extra $150-$200 in rent. ive been there and seen that movie, and dont care to be in that "theatre" again :lol

bigtimecow May 26th, 2004 06:31 AM

IT RAINED A LOT HERE

glowbelly May 26th, 2004 07:23 AM

there's also a lot to be said for saving as much money as we can right now so we can buy a house.

it's just depressing sometimes. the neighborhood has so much potential, but it seems like nobody gives a shit. i'm a huge advocate of the initiative here to save these neighborhoods and try to turn them into something great, but i'm seriously ready to move to the country where my nearest neighbor is at least a mile away.

FartinMowler May 26th, 2004 07:43 AM

Why don't you apply for Canadian citizenship? We have health care and gun control :)

mburbank May 26th, 2004 11:10 AM

Ed Gein lived out in the sticks.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry. All I can say is that later in life these will make great stories, and I speak from experience. Hang in there, baby, save those pennies and find a place you love.

slain May 26th, 2004 11:24 AM

I also live in a mountain town famous for having a fire happen by it :(

FreakinStrange May 26th, 2004 11:42 AM

I live in a big city famous for making computer shit

Beat that >:

Spectre X May 26th, 2004 11:42 AM

Move to the Netherlands! Everybody will love you!

I'm so lonely :<

Carnivore May 26th, 2004 12:01 PM

Everybody loves her anyway. Everybody whose opinion counts, at least :/

At first, I thought this thread was going to be in reference to my late Uncle Fred :(

Bennett May 26th, 2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
You're so, so very white, my chimp friend.

Let me guess, you're going for the nation of islam look, right.
anyway, stay black, Seth, stay black.

kellychaos May 26th, 2004 03:42 PM

Keep it real, dawg.

ArrowX May 26th, 2004 03:51 PM

My town is so very fucked up :( The other day me and a friend were approached by a pedophile who went on for about 15-20 minutes about a coffee can that he found under a barrel in the woods. Then later that day we saw a canoe tied to a bike rack. Then to top it off a guy with a remote controll wheelchair.

The people who used to live next door to me were scary. One time the Husband chased the daughter and wife outside with a gun because they accidentally broke a window. About a week after that the husband threatened to beat me to death with a pipe because I asked to come over and play with Is puppy :(