I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Apocalypse (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12264)

Perndog Jun 20th, 2004 12:16 AM

I-Mockery Apocalypse

The Dark Lord Satan saw this coming. If you'd all just given up your souls long ago you could have avoided the tragedy. But now look what you've allowed to happen. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Oh, and :lol

This is so entertaining that I can't keep focused on anything else.

Pub Lover Jun 20th, 2004 12:18 AM

You're a douce. >:

Emu Jun 20th, 2004 12:18 AM

The Bannings of 2004 will only hasten his arrival. :eek :x

Perndog Jun 20th, 2004 12:19 AM

That's not nice. :(

AND IT'S DOUCHE, DOUCHE. >:

Tropical Jun 20th, 2004 12:19 AM

Haha wait till more users log on

The Retro Kat Jun 20th, 2004 12:20 AM

You are a douche, though, pern, I stand by that 100%.

Sajuuk Jun 20th, 2004 12:21 AM

AWESOME :D

Anonymous Jun 20th, 2004 12:25 AM

All this over Pub, too. That's like stabbing your eyes out because the homeless guy outside the drugstore fell off a cliff.

Perndog Jun 20th, 2004 12:26 AM

Ditto. But this is funnier.

Esuohlim Jun 20th, 2004 12:29 AM

If I had to call it that, I would instead call it the "I-Mockalypse" because I'm a fucking nerd.

glowbelly Jun 20th, 2004 12:30 AM

i just :lol'ed at chojin

SORRY PUB :(

Pub Lover Jun 20th, 2004 12:32 AM

no, it's fucking true, I deserve this shit. >:

It keeps fucking happening after all. >:

glowbelly Jun 20th, 2004 12:35 AM

hey now, wait a minute here. it's not your fault that all of these boys freaked out on your behalf.

you deserve what you, well, deserve. i hate to say it, but if you were banned cause you violated one of the rules you should have been banned. no moderator is infallible and if someone else violated the same rule and slid past a mod's watchful eye, lucky for them.

Anonymous Jun 20th, 2004 12:37 AM

LET'S FAN THE LAME FLAMES

Quote:

Pernthedog: chojin you should do a minimock about this
Pernthedog: I seriously can't get enough of it
Popnko: i dunno, i don't really think this is worth spotlighting, to be honest
Popnko: it's just a bunch of stupid, lame kids going apeshit over some dude getting his right to share worthless crap temporarily revoked ;>
It's funny, pub is the only person on 'team pub' that is actually handling this like a mature individual.

Perndog Jun 20th, 2004 12:37 AM

People break rule one constantly and don't get banned, and you know it, glowbelly. I don't care one bit about this conflict beyond the fact that it's incredibly entertaining, but you can't deny that racism or homophobia or anything of the type has been grounds for banning around here for quite a while, despite the rules.

Anonymous Jun 20th, 2004 12:40 AM

Does it matter? Boogie all ready said he looked into it, didn't see a reason for banning pub, and unbanned him. You all are just so starved for something to happen in your gay little lives that you're shitstorming over it. I seriously doubt this really had anything to do with pub or the rules at all.

Big McLargehuge Jun 20th, 2004 12:44 AM

I hate all you cunts for being so serious.

Pub Lover Jun 20th, 2004 12:48 AM

This is all such stupid shit. :lol

Big McLargehuge Jun 20th, 2004 12:51 AM

I can't decide who i hate more, the jerks who acted like jerks or the jerks who got all mad and serious at the jerks for acting like jerks.

glowbelly Jun 20th, 2004 12:52 AM

well i know that i'm anxiously awaiting your decision.

i agree with pub. it's stupid shit. i do believe that i said that FROM THE GOSHDURN BEGINNING. >:

Brandon Jun 20th, 2004 12:54 AM

You know what would be great?

If we could all just fucking drop it already.

That would be swell.

glowbelly Jun 20th, 2004 12:56 AM

OH LOOKIE! ANOTHER OPINION THAT MATTERS!

Anonymous Jun 20th, 2004 12:58 AM

:lol

I SURE AM GLAD YOU FAGS THAT NO-ONE CARES ABOUT ARE THE VOICES OF REASON HERE :eek

Brandon Jun 20th, 2004 12:58 AM

OH DEAR I'M SO SORRY

Big McLargehuge Jun 20th, 2004 12:58 AM

:lol i just realized that i am not helping or being clever by being mad that the jerks for being mad at the jerks but i am actually just perpetuating this whole cycle of stupid, i guess [i]I[/] am the asshole :0

AND this post is just going to perpertuate the stupidity about the stupidity, god this is great.

SOOO MANY LEVELS OF STUPID, and i am standing on every one :0

sorry for taking this serious by pretending to not take it serious :(