I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Cops" Creator Presumed Dead (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786)

Professor Cool Mar 20th, 2003 05:59 PM

"Cops" Creator Presumed Dead

The creator of cops is presumed dead, after falling off a cliff into the pacific ocean in oregon. The thing is, he fell because he stepped back too far when posing for a picture take by his fiance. :/

James Mar 20th, 2003 06:10 PM

Another reason why love is fucking stupid.

slavemason Mar 20th, 2003 06:15 PM

kellychaos Mar 20th, 2003 06:20 PM

Re: "Cops" Creator Presumed Dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Cool
The creator of cops is presumed dead, after falling off a cliff into the pacific ocean in oregon. The thing is, he fell because he stepped back too far when posing for a picture take by his fiance. :/

LOL. "Place your hands on your head, step away from the vehicle and take 5 steps backwards." :)

CaptainBubba Mar 20th, 2003 06:44 PM

LOL

:|

GnrySgtHartman Mar 20th, 2003 07:36 PM

That was awesome kelly :lol

Esuohlim Mar 20th, 2003 09:00 PM

Every episode of cops has a guy hiding under a kid's swimming pool.

At least it seems like it. :/

Professor Cool Mar 20th, 2003 09:14 PM

thats funny, i never EVER seen that happened on cops >:

Daphne Mar 21st, 2003 11:55 AM

Quote:

The thing is, he fell because he stepped back too far when posing for a picture take by his fiance. :/

that's how looney toons die, not people!

whoreable Mar 21st, 2003 12:06 PM

only if they look down.

Esuohlim Mar 21st, 2003 12:07 PM

They have to hold up signs that say "Yipe" too. >:

kellychaos Mar 21st, 2003 12:58 PM

Cartoon physics don't allow characters to die ... plus I think that it's in their contract. By the way, does anyone ever wonder where Wiley Coyote gets the money to pay for all that ACME stuff? :)

Spectre X Mar 21st, 2003 01:15 PM

he steals from old grannies, who beat him up, becasue he's made to lose, but then he just shoots them in the back and takes their money anyway. :(

Rez Mar 21st, 2003 01:24 PM

Quote:

:lol murder :lol

Esuohlim Mar 21st, 2003 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
By the way, does anyone ever wonder where Wiley Coyote gets the money to pay for all that ACME stuff? :)

I don't know, but I wonder why he doesn't use the money to buy his meals. :/

GnrySgtHartman Mar 21st, 2003 04:42 PM

Now thats what I call FALLING for someone :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rolleyes

Professor Cool Mar 21st, 2003 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Cartoon physics don't allow characters to die ... plus I think that it's in their contract. By the way, does anyone ever wonder where Wiley Coyote gets the money to pay for all that ACME stuff? :)

That brings up another thing, if he had the money to buy that stuff, why doesnt he just buy a roadrunner and eat it. It beats getting the shit beaten out of him.

Esuohlim Mar 21st, 2003 07:32 PM

Quote:

That brings up another thing, if he had the money to buy that stuff, why doesnt he just buy a roadrunner and eat it. It beats getting the shit beaten out of him.

Three posts above this one I pretty much said the same thing. >:

Professor Cool Mar 21st, 2003 09:05 PM

you deserved it >:

Pub Lover Mar 21st, 2003 10:07 PM

I think, Wiley got a free coupon to an Acme product, but his purchase didn't work, so they gave him 'store-credit'...

MISTER FART Mar 22nd, 2003 12:36 AM

WHY DIDDNT HIS WIFE JUST STEP BACK TO TAKE THE PHOTO?? >: >: >: >:

Professor Cool Mar 22nd, 2003 01:17 AM

Hi MISTER FART! :)

FS Mar 22nd, 2003 08:14 AM

Don't be ridiculous :rolleyes all WB employees have lifelong freebies with Acme because they use it for their line of work.

kellychaos Mar 22nd, 2003 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FS
Don't be ridiculous :rolleyes all WB employees have lifelong freebies with Acme because they use it for their line of work.

There's a rider clause that says that they have to display the company name during the cartoon, though. Bugs Bunny accidentally made the mistake of NOT doing this and had to pay millions in an exahaustive lawsuit.

kellychaos Mar 22nd, 2003 10:55 AM

Quote:

Do you know how hard it is to find a specialty market that caters to the roadrunner lover? Well, let me tell you brother! :)