I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A CAT-astrophic Problem hahaha (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22089)

Schimid Aug 19th, 2006 01:56 AM

A CAT-astrophic Problem hahaha

I think every red-blooded male in the whole world has kicked a cat at least once in their life.

Not really hard or anything, just a little nudge when no-one's looking. I just find them so kickable. They always come up to you constantly and just meowing and looking up at you like they want something and then just rubbing up on your leg and pacing back and forth around your shin. And they don't even do anything when you kick them, just run away and hide between kickings.

There are three cats in my house, and I'm constantly shoving two of them away. I do it to my girlfriend's cat even more often when she leaves the room.

Is there something wrong with me? They're just so fleshy and soft and vulnerable

liquidstatik Aug 19th, 2006 02:01 AM

that sounds horrible. :[

Immortal Goat Aug 19th, 2006 02:01 AM

There is nothing wrong with kicking a cat. Just don't tell Willie.

DamnthatDavid Aug 19th, 2006 02:08 AM

never kicked a animal... younger brothers, walls, doors, signs, etc. etc. but never a defenseless animal.

Well... used a mouse on a sticky trap as a frizbee once, but never kicked it.

Mike Aug 19th, 2006 06:53 PM

Kicking a cat is wrong. Red-blooded and male doesn't enter into it. Not in the least.

Fathom Zero Aug 19th, 2006 07:00 PM

I've kicked a cat, though not to reassure myself of my masculinity.

Guitar Woman Aug 19th, 2006 07:17 PM

poor kitty :tear

ArrowX Aug 19th, 2006 07:39 PM

Your not supposed to like Punt the thing, you can shove it around with the on lenolium for a guiltless laugh.

Fathom Zero Aug 19th, 2006 07:41 PM

No, I kicked the little bastard out the door.

GADZOOKS Aug 19th, 2006 08:35 PM

You people are monsters. If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.

ArrowX Aug 19th, 2006 08:39 PM

I did that and broke my leg, I then punched a mail lady in the throat to regain my lost Masculinity

Fathom Zero Aug 19th, 2006 08:52 PM

I don't have to kick a cat to appear manly, I radiate manliness.
I did it because I hated the cat and he didn't like to be touched. So I kicked him out the door. I dunno why I even had a cat.

kahljorn Aug 19th, 2006 08:55 PM

I used to have this cat that was quite amazing ! He'd go on walks without a leash and follow us to the park etc., but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.
I kicked that cat alot, usually I'd just tap his head or something but one time I kicked him somewhat hard and he flew like two feet and then slid on the tile into a wall..

Gorlack the Destroyer Aug 19th, 2006 09:14 PM

I love to kick CATS. Especially when I send all zerg. send all zerg, for great justice.

Sicktodeathmx Aug 19th, 2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
I used to have this cat that was quite amazing ! He'd go on walks without a leash and follow us to the park etc., but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.
I kicked that cat alot, usually I'd just tap his head or something but one time I kicked him somewhat hard and he flew like two feet and then slid on the tile into a wall..

I have a cat that only squeaks!
Its precious!

Sicktodeathmx Aug 19th, 2006 09:17 PM

And kicking kitty cats is horribly horribly wrong. :(
You make me sad :(

Gorlack the Destroyer Aug 19th, 2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.

thats a parrot.

Misdemonar Aug 20th, 2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
You people are monsters. If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.

I might do that...I might do that right now...

Juttin Aug 20th, 2006 12:31 AM

Why would you hit a kitty? They're so dumb, and wobbly, and cat-like.

Chojin Aug 20th, 2006 01:14 AM

Kicking cats is WRONG.

Applying the drop-cathold, however...

DamnthatDavid Aug 20th, 2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.
Funny thing... was at a lake today with friends boating, and we found a cliff wall about 30+ feet above the water. The depth finder on the boat reported a good 40-60 feet of empty water at the base of the cliff... so of course we had to jump off. Multiple times. Pictures to come.

Trash Aug 20th, 2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorlack the Destroyer
I love to kick CATS. Especially when I send all zerg. send all zerg, for great justice.

Sorry, but this comment arrived 5 years too late.

kahljorn Aug 20th, 2006 01:03 PM

"I have a cat that only squeaks! "

I have a cat that does the exact same thing, we call it his silent meows but sometimes they come out as squeeks or puberty voice breakage. He was the kitten we had with the squawking cat, and when we got him he could meow. He was probably traumatized by the constant squawking. He has two different coloured eyes.
He had a baby kitten with another cat and the baby does the same type of meows. I'm breeding silent cats.

Seven Force Aug 20th, 2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trash
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorlack the Destroyer

Sorry, but this comment arrived 5 years too late.

And it's "move all zig". He can't even get a fuckin' unfunny joke right.

On topic, I've never met a cat I didn't want to kick.

executioneer Aug 20th, 2006 01:39 PM

i never kick cats but i do sometimes strangle them just a little :(