I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   POSTAL 2 DEMO OUT!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2499)

Anonymous Apr 12th, 2003 12:50 PM

POSTAL 2 DEMO OUT!!!

The demo is finally out. Here's a link:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_1851.shtml

Mockery Apr 12th, 2003 02:23 PM

Awesome.

All of the contest materials should be here by tuesday and then I plan on doing a quick write-up about the game that will lead into the big contest. Glad there will be a demo I can link to so people can at least try it out.

Thanks for da' link.

BTW, I'm not sure if these will work in the demo, but it's worth a shot if you want to have some extra fun. Remember, you have to type Shift + @ or Shift + ~ first to bring up the console that allows you to type in cheat codes.

Postal 2 Cheat Codes
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/16748.html

-RoG-

Cap'n Crunch Apr 12th, 2003 05:40 PM

Is it another essay? I forgot to enter last time.

Mockery Apr 12th, 2003 05:42 PM

No, it'll be an art contest. The essays last time were either just plain pathetic or disturbing or both for the most part. Besides, the art contests are generally a lot more fun for most people and it creates some great content to put up on the site once the contest is over with.

-RoG-

Cap'n Crunch Apr 12th, 2003 05:55 PM

This time I'm going to draw something then scan it onto the computer. My entry for the Hateful Chris contest was terrible compared to the others. I will do much better this time... I hope.

The_Rorschach Apr 12th, 2003 07:09 PM

The Demo was pretty fucking cool, but seven minutes is not nearly enough time to enjoy it. The first mission took me two tries before I actually beat it. I ended up setting everyone inside the Lucky Gamesh market on fire while I stole the milk.

whoreable Apr 12th, 2003 07:37 PM

Hahaha

I like peeing on people till they throw up.

The_Rorschach Apr 12th, 2003 09:20 PM

Holy shit?! You can do that?! I went through with the shotgun, placing it to people craniums and blowing their heads apart, and I got a guy to throw up. I wish I knew all it took was pissing on them.

Thanks Whore!

You know whats sad, I don't think I ever even heard of Postal 1. I like the sequal though

Anonymous Apr 12th, 2003 09:37 PM

postal 1 was completely different

and got banned

soundtest Apr 12th, 2003 10:51 PM

That is a decent link - no sign up bs or ques. Thanks Boogie :bow

Cap'n Crunch Apr 12th, 2003 11:05 PM

This game is great. If I don't win the contest I'm going to buy it anyway.

Anonymous Apr 12th, 2003 11:12 PM

it made me sad

i got the milk home without hurting anybody

i win

whoreable Apr 12th, 2003 11:52 PM

I also love how when you unzip your pants the girls run away screaming.

Cap'n Crunch Apr 13th, 2003 12:48 AM

Yea, that is funny shit. :)

whoreable Apr 13th, 2003 12:50 AM

cutting people's heads off with the shovel then kicking the heads around on the street it fun too. I like how people look down at it and see it is a head and run off screaming. Some people even throw up :)

Cap'n Crunch Apr 13th, 2003 12:52 AM

I'm gonna try that right now. :)

Zomboid Apr 13th, 2003 06:14 AM

Has anyone run into that sadistic fucker with the machine gun? He sometimes attacks anyone shooting me and when I was kicking a head down the street HE JOINED IN.

Also, I'm still looking for the hunting rifle, grenades and cat nip >:

Ninjavenom Apr 13th, 2003 12:37 PM

This sounds like the greatest fucking game EVER.

James Apr 13th, 2003 12:39 PM

Is there anywhere else I could download the demo. That fucking site's expecting me to wait 3 hours to play this heap of shit. >:

I'm gonna try Kazaa, but you know how unreliable that is.

Spectre X Apr 13th, 2003 01:08 PM

I'm gonna try to download it from Kazaa as well, I'm cheap, plus, this game, is total, ultra-violent, messy, bloody, MAYHEM!!!! :love :evilgrin

James Apr 13th, 2003 01:58 PM

You forgot to mention FLAT-OUT BORING!

Christ. It's bad enough I don't have a decent enough video card (for this game, I mean), but then it tries to get me to install some wierd drivers.

Anyway, the game sucks. Oooh, I can hit a cat with a shovel, and pee on people. Big deal. I hate First-Person-Shooters as it is (especially on the PC), but the only thing this game has going for it is the childish amount of violence and toilet humor.

8-year-olds, rejoice. Your perfect game has arrived. Meanwhile, I'll stick to something with a little more substance.

whoreable Apr 13th, 2003 02:26 PM

yea cause gta has so much more substance :rolleyes

I just got the full version and its ok. Granted the sensless violence and humor is kinda childish, but this game is kinda fun :/

I am sure I will get tired of it fast but for now it provides some entertainment.

Gary Coleman even makes an appearance.

But goddamnit jamesman you are a fool if you think fps games are better on consoles.

Spectre X Apr 13th, 2003 02:34 PM

I'm a child, and childish, and a complete nutbar, so it's the perfect game for me. :)

btw, Whoreable, did you download it, or pay for it?

whoreable Apr 13th, 2003 02:40 PM

I dled it. I dont think you can buy it yet.

The Unseen Apr 13th, 2003 02:41 PM

postal 1 was over head crap where you do the same thing in horrible graphics and it is damn near impossible to win. This game is :)