I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your goal in life. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3873)

whoreable Jun 9th, 2003 09:03 PM

Your goal in life.

Mine is now a 73" tv.

Fuck being happy or making money or making a difference, I want the biggest damn tv I can get >:

Rongi Jun 9th, 2003 09:04 PM

To have a 54 inch penis >:

Geggy Jun 9th, 2003 09:19 PM

To own two cars of my dream, Volkswagon GTI VR6 and a Subaru Impreza WRX STi stationwagon.

Of course, I already own one of those. :)

oh, and a house with swimming pool in the backyard. I don't care how big the house is, it's got to have a pool.

HickMan Jun 9th, 2003 09:45 PM

My goal in life is to dance, dance, dance!!! :party

Ninjavenom Jun 9th, 2003 11:27 PM

I wanna die leaving some sort of stupid heirloom to one of my kids to pass along, just for the hell of it. Maybe a "Mystic Staple" or a "Holy #2 Pencil". I dunno, when i'm senile, i'll think of something. I'd probably make people sleep in a haunted house for my posessions, too.

Protoclown Jun 9th, 2003 11:59 PM

To take as many motherfuckers down with me as I can >:

Mockery Jun 10th, 2003 12:59 AM

I just want to make a web site.

Someday I'll reach for that dream. And that dream will then file a sexual harassment suit. :tear

Les Waste Jun 10th, 2003 01:03 AM

Websites are for chumps. Don't be a chump. >:

My goal in life is to invent a time machine so I can go back in time to when I was a kid and molest myself. I want to see myself wake up and see the look on my face when I see a grown-up version of myself sucking on my own scrotum. That's the kind of thing that would fuck someone up so badly, they would want to invent a time machine so they could go back in time to molest themselves.

Chumps. >:

Jeanette X Jun 10th, 2003 01:10 AM

I want to outlive every single person that I hate! I'll be 121! Mwa ha ha ha!
My Great-Grandpa Wilfred lived to be 103. Death was too afraid to go near him, because Wilfred would beat him up.

LegoLars Jun 10th, 2003 03:19 AM

my goal in life is to watch pokemon with crappy swedish voices and laugh.

Rev. Danno Jun 10th, 2003 04:47 AM

Les that really wasn't you from the futurer, That's just what you uncle told you.
My Goal is to give the world a coke, then take it back, & make 'em cry.
Or maybe just a giant robot to crush my foes...

moonlitnight Jun 10th, 2003 06:05 AM

I'd like to beat some people till you can trust in what they say >:

kellychaos Jun 10th, 2003 10:09 AM

I WANNA ROCK!!

whoreable Jun 10th, 2003 10:38 AM

No its still the giant tv.

The_voice_of_reason Jun 10th, 2003 10:57 AM

To start a cult. We would whorship Sean Connery and kill Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, and whoever was that other fucker who played james bond. >:

whoreable Jun 10th, 2003 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
I wanna die leaving some sort of stupid heirloom to one of my kids to pass along, just for the hell of it. Maybe a "Mystic Staple" or a "Holy #2 Pencil". I dunno, when i'm senile, i'll think of something. I'd probably make people sleep in a haunted house for my posessions, too.

I want to be turned into a pizza. Then all everyone I would know would be invited to a pizza party. My inheritance would be determined by the amount of pizza eaten after they were told about the pizza.

Matt Harty Jun 10th, 2003 11:34 AM

Cause a species to become extinct.

Kitty of Doom Jun 10th, 2003 12:30 PM

I would like to own a house far away from people and have a trampoline and a tire swing in the backyard. I've always wanted a trampoline of my own. Graduating would be nice too....

My great-great grandmother lived until she was 100, my great grandmother until she was 95 and my grandmother is still going strong so I think I might be around for awhile.

Sethomas Jun 10th, 2003 12:49 PM

This thread makes me wish Chagroth were still around.

For me, an English muffin would be nice.

UnDeath Jun 10th, 2003 12:57 PM

put my brain into a giant robot, to live forever. After I take over the world or the moon or maybe just piss off more texans.

Professor Cool Jun 10th, 2003 01:18 PM

To start a TV show and then intentionally get it kicked off the air and banned from all television.

It worked with "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper"

Cap'n Crunch Jun 10th, 2003 02:04 PM

Heh, :( .

Well, I want to hit the lottery and become a millionaire.

I might want to start a band if I have time to learn guitar.

whoreable Jun 10th, 2003 02:36 PM

But see I am REALLY gonna buy this tv, as soon as I get a real job. Then my life will be complete.

Or will it??

starz Jun 10th, 2003 03:24 PM

to kill the acter who voice-overs sponge-bob.. :|

Bennett Jun 10th, 2003 03:28 PM

she thinks she missed the train to mars...