I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I would like to talk for a moment about Slurpees. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702693)

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 08:08 PM

I would like to talk for a moment about Slurpees.

While they are my favorite thing... possibly ever? They constantly infuriate me and these are the reasons why.

1. While the Coke slurpee is my favorite, it's always out. ALWAYS OUT. I've gone in the morning, night, freaking dead of winter and it's always out! It might not be a problem if...

2. Who the hell picks the damned slurpee flavors anyway?! It's simple, Coke, Sprite, some sort of orange, cherry.. there you go, that's all you need. WHO THE HELL WANTS APPLE MANGO?! It's never out.

3. Consistency.

4. Sometimes, and I can't explain it, when they have pina colada flavor..the coke slurpee tastes like freaking coconut. I hate coconut, it has no place in my slurpee.

5. Don't bother even trying on a hot day. The store could be completely empty and you will wander slowly to the machine, grab a cup and then...
a freaking family or group of teens will come in right behind you and start fighting for lids and make you spill your coke slurpee all over your arm!!#@!.

...that being said, I am going to limp my way to the 7-11 and get a slurpee, it's 90 here and I'm dying. If I get there and it's out or I get pushed over, I'm cracking skulls.

Evil Robot Aug 2nd, 2009 09:03 PM

YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THIS.

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 09:05 PM

Apparently I suck at slurpees too because the Coke was out... again.

...don't worry, I still love you. You're a bit green.

Colonel Flagg Aug 2nd, 2009 09:33 PM

Are you a Slurpee bigot? Or do you also accept ICEEs and Super Squishees as substitutes?

I'm from Philly, and we are partial to water ice. And I'm not green, though that's what I bleed.

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 09:37 PM

This might sound like complete blasphemy but.. have you ever had a Coke Icee from Burgerking? They are absolutely amazing, better than slurpees. *gasp* I will not go near a slushpuppy, they are air and not worth my time.

I'll love you if you let me make you bleed.

Supafly345 Aug 2nd, 2009 11:12 PM

You are the one who made the goddamn thread about slurpees nutbar, who else would be so much more enthusiastic about slush that they would call heresy to your crazy.

ZeldaQueen Aug 2nd, 2009 11:23 PM

I don't like slurpees because they give me terrible headaches so I have to stumble around rubbing my head when I just want to drink something.

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 11:26 PM

Maybe he's just a bit sensitive about my apple mango comment.

I'm used to working with cranky geezers, they warm up to you eventually.. and if they don't, it's not long before they die.

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 639928)
I don't like slurpees because they give me terrible headaches so I have to stumble around rubbing my head when I just want to drink something.

That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Is it all the syrup? Maybe you should try one that is sugar free?

Evil Robot Aug 2nd, 2009 11:29 PM

I don't like slurpees because I don't feel like contracting diabetes and becoming one of the other obese retards that populate this country. I can't look at some of the shit people shovel into their fat heads lest I become sick to my ass and shit out feces laden Brazilian "beef". (It's feces laden before you shit it out)

elx Aug 2nd, 2009 11:32 PM

ewww liquid sugary syrup:( in the winter they're just brainfreezes and in the summer they're sticky messes. no thankss.

Aimless Aug 2nd, 2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 639931)
I don't like slurpees because I don't feel like contracting diabetes and becoming one of the other obese retards that populate this country. I can't look at some of the shit people shovel into their fat heads lest I become sick to my ass and shit out feces laden Brazilian "beef". (It's feces laden before you shit it out)

You sound like Bill Maher. While I agree with you, having a couple slurpees a year does not make you an obese retard.

Supafly345 Aug 2nd, 2009 11:48 PM

Just a retard.

Aimless Aug 3rd, 2009 12:00 AM

Retards are hott.

darkvare Aug 3rd, 2009 12:54 AM

i preffer beer and tequila ice cream

ZeldaQueen Aug 3rd, 2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless (Post 639930)
That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Is it all the syrup? Maybe you should try one that is sugar free?

I don't think so, I believe it's known as "brainfreeze".

Though the syrup isn't much of a turn-on either. I'm a milk person.

Aimless Aug 3rd, 2009 01:11 AM

I usually survive on ice water. Are you a Nesquik fan?

Mockery Aug 3rd, 2009 01:21 AM

Coke Slurpees are great, there's also some new blue "liquid artillery" ones that taste like sweet tarts. Good stuff. :O

Aimless Aug 3rd, 2009 01:27 AM

If I ever see those I will try them, fo sho. I've heard myths of Red Bull flavored slurpees but I think it's a cruel cruel joke.

Guitar Woman Aug 3rd, 2009 04:39 AM

What the fuck, I love pina colada flavor.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 08:40 AM

I didn't even know they made tequila ice cream. I might start getting dessert.

Dimnos Aug 3rd, 2009 09:57 AM

I had one the other day. I think it was White Cherry? It was fucking good.

Zhukov Aug 3rd, 2009 11:27 AM

"Liquid Artillery" is a bloody awesome name for a drink.

We don't get slurpees or any of their heretical rip offs, but it's just crushed ice with flavouring, right? Sounds simple enough to be nice.

I drink water or fruit juice. :|

ZeldaQueen Aug 3rd, 2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless (Post 639946)
I usually survive on ice water. Are you a Nesquik fan?

No, though I am a fan of Hershey's chocolate sauce. Good stuff.

Aimless Aug 4th, 2009 12:12 AM

White cherry is amazing but rare around here.

My best friend is OBSESSED with nesquik, he drinks about 4-6 glasses a day, crazy.