I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's the most you've ever beat off? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9519)

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 07:04 PM

What's the most you've ever beat off?

What's your record for the number of times you masturbated yourself to orgasm in 24 hours? My record is 4. I spaced them out through the day. I didn't just whack off then whack off again ten minutes later. They were each at least 2 or 3 hours apart. I set my current record about 2 months ago.

So what's your record?

The One and Only... Feb 17th, 2004 07:22 PM

It's either 6 or 7. Can't remember. I was really, really bored that day...

Big McLargehuge Feb 17th, 2004 07:24 PM

7,868,454 it was hawt

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2004 07:30 PM

I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY OR ANYTHING, BUT I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I HAVE ALL YOUR RECORDS BEAT IN SPADES. >:

Big McLargehuge Feb 17th, 2004 07:39 PM

even mine. :o

da blob Feb 17th, 2004 07:55 PM

You don't want females to answer this question, do you ?
We might make your "records" look pretty ridiculous.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 07:58 PM

I want everyone to answer.

da blob Feb 17th, 2004 08:03 PM

Well, you asked for it.
My personnal record is 8 times in a row, which must have been in something like 30 minutes, I'd have gone on just to see how many I could do, but then I just fell asleep. I tried to keep on with the record thing next morning, but then I stopped at 3 cause it was getting kinda ridiculous, huh. And I had to get up and try to pretend I have a life.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 08:05 PM

You have got to be shitting me.

The One and Only... Feb 17th, 2004 08:05 PM

Okay, now I'm really skeptical that women have stronger orgasms, at least when they do stuff like that.

Damn refractory period.

Alphonse Feb 17th, 2004 08:06 PM

http://sosa.swellserver.com/news/top...orldrecord.php

;x

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

When asked what his next world record achievement would be, Sosa said "my immediate goal is to get a bag of ice and some lotion on my penis to soothe the burning".
Edit: Isn't it odd that I made a thread about people's personal records for masturbation on the same day that story was published with absolutely no prior knowledge of that story. How did they verify the record? Did they watch him while he was beating off?

da blob Feb 17th, 2004 08:10 PM

I'm not shittin nobody, and OAO's right (how's that >: ) - you just don't have 8 wonderful, curtain-climbing orgasms in a row. The first two ones might (or might not) be great, but then it gets weaker unless you rest quite a bit. But my purpose was to see how far I could go, not how strong I could come - heh.

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 08:11 PM

Ok, I believe you. 36 orgasms beats your pathetic 11!

Mr. Vagiclean Feb 17th, 2004 08:13 PM

Re: .

Quote:

Originally Posted by da blob
Well, you asked for it.
My personnal record is 8 times in a row, which must have been in something like 30 minutes, I'd have gone on just to see how many I could do, but then I just fell asleep. I tried to keep on with the record thing next morning, but then I stopped at 3 cause it was getting kinda ridiculous, huh. And I had to get up and try to pretend I have a life.

WHAT A FREAK :love

TELL me that you are an average girl

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2004 08:23 PM

OK, I'll take the thread seriously now. :(

14 times in one night. :(

Seriously. Because I actually discovered it two years before I hit puberty, so I never came when I did it. :lol :lol

I guess ejaculating makes you lose stamina or something. :lol :lol

da blob Feb 17th, 2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman
Ok, I believe you. 36 orgasms beats your pathetic 11!

Indeed.
But then my record didn't leave me with any sore body parts whatsoever, I could actually do it each and everyday of my life would there be any other interest in it than the mere satisfaction of record-establishing. Honestly one or two big ones are much more interesting than this kind of industrial orgasming.

da blob Feb 17th, 2004 08:27 PM

Re: .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
TELL me that you are an average girl

In this respect at least, I think I am.
Now for the rest ....

siren Feb 17th, 2004 08:27 PM

it's totally true. girls have that great ability. i used to do it constantly when i was younger. now, i dont really feel the need. my bf tries to tell me he doesn't jerk it any more. i dont believe him. guys have to jerk it..isn't it like a law?

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2004 08:29 PM

YEAH, OR WE'LL GO TO JAIL :rolleyes

FOR NOT MASTURBATING :rolleyes :rolleyes

UNLESS IT'S IN YOUR FACE >:

Pee Wee Herman Feb 17th, 2004 08:31 PM

My daddy's in jail for not whacking off.

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2004 08:33 PM

This is one of those times where you think you're being hilarious, but you're completely killing a joke in the process. >:

Sam Feb 17th, 2004 08:41 PM

I have muscles in my arms, and they are only from masterbating. :(

They are big too.

executioneer Feb 17th, 2004 08:56 PM

pee wee herman makes me wish kellychaos posted more >:

-willie

Ghost of Fraiser Feb 17th, 2004 09:06 PM

Kellychaos makes me wish Willie would post more. >: