Thread: Which issue?
View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 12:15 PM       
I don't have a particular steryotype of right wingers, which is why I can write back and forth with OAO, Eye Tie, El Blanco.

The only person currently here I cocnsitently make fun of and believe is a dogmatic blowhard human megaphone is you. Why do you think that is? Are the other conservtives here not REAL meat n' potatoes right wingers? Are you the only one? Then I deffinitely have no stereotype, because you're the only one I know. Why lump yourslef into a group when it might be Just Plain You I find thoughtless, rude, shallow, callow and moronic?

Hell, I find Boortz less objectionable than you, if only becuase he doesn't offend the english language. Go to Boortzs homepage today and you'll find a lead article there I agree with most of. Explain that. My guess is if you found that article in the Nation, word fo word, you'd say it was the work of a knee jerk, crybaby liberal. Once I asked you what your left wing sources were and you listed a bunch of web sites I'd never even heard of. Hell, you concider CNN Left Wing.

Where is the evidence of your thought process? In another thread, you as much as admitted the left has NEVER worked toward anything you agree with. I don't think you ONLY parrot what you've heard, I think you sometimes feel it isn't marginalized enough. Aside from your constitutional right to underwater handjob action, where do you deviate from the current republican party line? I already know where you disagree with Boortz. Pretty much every place I agree with him. You aren't just a right wing conservative, you're a HUAH, painted football fan, my team, kill 'em all let god sort 'em out' conservative.

Am I wrong? As you're so fond of saying, go out and prove it! Excpet when anyone throws that back at you, all you have to say is "I don't have to, I don't care" Is it shocking no one takes you seriously? Why in the world would they?