View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 06:42 AM       
this is really depressing. as if it wasn't bad enough when people were making the "hey the crazy right wing fuckers do it all the time!" excuse. doesn't anyone believe in integrity?

look, i believe the protests had plenty of meaning to plenty of people... and that's why nobody wants to consider these rallies beyond face value. thinking you're empowered by your ignorance is just a fools rational. while you might view yourself as some fucking one man political army, your attendance is a financial commodity for ANSWER.

if i attended something advertised as a "march for peace" in support of israel, and it was organized by a group called "jews like peace" that turned out to be a front for the jewish defense league, and kahane chai, (two militant jewish groups so extreme, they've called for sharon's death because he's too leniant), then i would feel incredibly decieved and outraged. now i might actually agree with a good 80% of their stance.... but that last 20% is really fucking scary... really scary....and it goes against the entire premise of a peace march. now apply your own excuses to my situation, and tell me how i'd be using these people by lending my presence to their marches...or why i shouldn't care, cause hey, they said it was a peace march, after all? i don't attend their rallies, because i don't agree or trust their agenda.... and they're up to some ridiculous shit that i wouldn't want to inadvertantly be supporting.