View Single Post
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 04:19 PM       
I hate to say this JeanX, but no matter what happens... most of the time a relationship like this doesn't last... Long distance ones are really hard. Of course you two can "see other people", genraly that mean one person is sleeping with everyone they can get there hands on while the other person sits at home. or there is the "we'll just break up and get back together in a year", I still haven't spoken to any of the women who I agreed to that to... but then again maybe you are not dateing a total prick like I was sevral years ago...
I hope it works out with you and your Boyfriend.
Definitly talk about it, find out how he feels about it. Just don't doi anything like move to where he's going to school to keep the relationship alive, or ask if he wants to marry you, that could destroy it all right there. But then again it might be better to find out now then after a year of crying about how you miss him.
JUST BE YOURSELF (i added that in just to piss off everyone who hates it when people say that herer)

Did I mention I'm madly in love, and I'm quiting my job, and moving to her neck of the woods to be closer?