View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 04:46 PM       
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not on some 'secret society controls the world' kick, I just found the whole thing disturbing on multiple levels. They seem to actively endorse Jesus as a cult of personality without regard to his teachings. I also thought that the leaders son was saying that someone who embraced Jesus could do anything at all and it wasn't sin, (as opposed to not being able to do things which were sins, since he actively sited raping girls).

I also took the leader to be saying that Hitler aand Gengis Kahns methadology would be praiseworthy were they employed in the name of Jesus.

The fact that any politician embraces this 'Jesus plus nothing' credo is frightening enough without believing their little club is achieving it's goals, which unless I read it wrong were mostly the kind usually embraced by James Bond Villians.

Most of the time I think even the most literal, furthest right Christians (and they claim not to be christians at all, but 'in Christ') are still pretty far from Muslim Extremists, but these guys don't seem very far off at all. That plus their active endorsement of cells established along the lines of the Mafia and Totalitarian secret police...

It's very fucked up.