View Single Post

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 01:38 AM        .
I walked out of the theatre cracking up. I just got back from seeing it again, and it's just like any of the other Matrix films where the more you watch it the better it gets.

Besides the whole religious deal with Neo as a Mesiah and the sacrifice he made so that other people could live, to me It also had certain aspects of RETURN OF THE JEDI.

In the begining we have Morpheus and Trinity and Sarif who go to the Hell Bar to free Neo from the Marovingean, much like Lukes character saving Solo from Jabba the Hut. I chuckled when I saw the Marovingian cause he lo.Oked like the devil. Another scene was Niobe flying through the electrical tunnel in the Hammer much like the melenium falcon in the death star.

I know alot of people didn't like Reloaded maybe because it didn't have the same feel as the first one. I mostly love the first one because it's like your watching a live action comic book scene by scene. But thats something you cannot do, is make a sequel in part of a trilogy as good as the first. Since it opened a world that none of us have seen before, and Reloaded just delved deeper into the world of the Matrix.

The only thing I'm really pissed off with in this whole franchinse is why the crap didn't they release a character poster of Saraif for Matrix Reloaded? He was the coolest character from the show.

And why does the architect look like Colonol Sanders?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!