View Single Post
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:24 PM       
Point well taken. Constructive criticism is a little easier to digest.

And as far as the multiple posts, often I think faster than I can react, so something I mean to put onto the last one gets thrown in elsewhere. I'll try to work on that.

Meanwhile (now I feel like a comic book narrator) The reason I am so longwinded in these replies is because A. It's fun, B. It's ENTERTAINMENT, and C. It's all in the spirit of "mockery".

I guess the last thing I should add, though, is that I notice (and this is where the 'verbal arguments' come up, is that when I post, I usually post in response to the ORIGINAL QUESTION, then I have some 'exclusive' dicknail yell about how what I'm saying is (irrelevant, stupid, gay, etc.) So... Again, I'm SORRY this came out just as long as the others, but I felt the need to clarify something.

In other words... I was never offended. I might've been caught slightly off-guard, but when I walk away from the computer, I'm not sitting there thinking "I need to find this person, rip their eyeballs out and do unmentionable things with the sockets", I'm walking away thinking "That was kind of fun, but some people just don't get it, they take themselves WAY too seriously."

I imagine someone might counterpost this, saying "stfu" or "Who are you to talk about taking things seriously?" Just remember these two things:
1. It's just a game. I mean, you must be REALLY pent up to get pissed over online comments
and 2. MOCKERY. I'm MOCKING you, I'm MOCKING myself, I'm MOCKING everything. Look past your "exclusivity" and see that for what it's worth.

Again, I'm sorry that's so long, but well, some people just NEED things explained to them. ::coughschojincoughs::

The next one won't be as long, but I still feel obligated to shoot back when someone fires that "ur stupid" or "ur gay" line.