View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2003, 03:41 PM       
Spectre X: Ha Ha! Sorry, but I don't have a fuckin' herd mentality like the rest of you fucktards. Just because some fucktard says something doesn't make it fuckin' so. If I thought like that I'd be a fuckin' Christian.

I guess you haven't fuckin' realized this is all fucking amusing as hell to me! So it really doesn't matter how much you THINK I suck, the fact of the matter is you're all still fuckin' stupid enough to keep jumping through the fuckin' hoops. You in particular.

And since you've taken it upon yourself to play "psychiatrist"
Here's a question:

Why the fuck does what I post piss you off so much? Seems like you got some personal vendetta against me, and you can't help but to respond, even when I haven't said shit to your unoriginal ass. Why do you even care what I say? And don't say you don't because you'd be ignoring me if you REALLY didn't care. Is your life THAT empty that you sit around waiting for me to come here to post just so you can reply? Do you feel that by insulting me, that some how raises your status here and you'll be accepted by the fucktard herd? Because its pretty obvious you have no other social outlet, so you want to be accepted here.
Think about THAT truth fucktard.

Can't wait to see the next lame ass assumption your faggot fucktard ass is gonna make next!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Fuck the psycho babble, waste the fucktard!