Thread: love notes
View Single Post
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 12:44 AM        love notes
I only wrote a love note to a girl once. Back in elementary school we had wooden desks with a hole in the top that I think was for holding a cup but I'm still not sure. So anyway I had a crush on this girl name Lisa and one night at home I wrote this very detailed note on how I was going to kiss her and take her for walks (kids stuff) and I kept the note in my pocket for weeks and it was all frayed and I don't know how I got the nerve but I popped it in the hole in her desk. I did not get a funny look or anything from her or her friends for weeks until one day. I was out side in the field with all my friends for lunch and she walked right up to me and said " I found this in my desk and I showed it to my grandmother" I did what any smart boy would do and ran away. So a week later I avoided Lisa as best as I could and in my desk is a note "Would you like to come to my birthday party?" I went and remember chasing her around the shag carpet basement and making out in her sisters room. I told my brother about giving her the note and he told me never to give chicks any thing like a note they could use against you so I never did it again but it was fun once.