View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
And all this "HEY YOUR FAT CUZ YOU WONT POST A PICTURE" bullshit is really lame. I don't see Buffalo Tom making any quick dashes to a scanner. I don't take pcitures and I thus do not post pictures. Comprehend that.
What, are you waiting for your Dr. Doom costume to arrive from Marvel? Perhaps you're too busy ripping open packets of Twinkies to take pictures. I think, though, your fingers are so fat that you lack the manual dexterity to press the small buttons on a camera. I, of course, assume you possess the intelligence to use such a complicated device, which is a big assumption, given that you've demonstrated you are as intelligent as those monkeys at the beginning of '2001'. That last statement was a compliment, you ignorant lard-ass.
Man, way to diss me with the words! I'm really hurt. Be thankful you don't have to rely on anything else besides being a psuedo-intellectual. If in any other position, your lack of physical ability and rational intelligence would reduce you to the role of homosexual love-slave for the ones who can work the land.