View Single Post
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Man, way to diss me with the words! I'm really hurt. Be thankful you don't have to rely on anything else besides being a psuedo-intellectual. If in any other position, your lack of physical ability and rational intelligence would reduce you to the role of homosexual love-slave for the ones who can work the land.
I think this is the first post you've ever made that wasn't rife with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Can someone verify this? Perhaps someone can make a scratch-and-sniff emoticon to paste here to mark your intellectual progress. Of course, a 2-year old who plays with the poop in his diaper is still more advanced than you are; however, I encourage you to continue on the path of cogency, and, perhaps in 3 million years, when cockroaches are the dominant species, you'll be able to craft an insult that is insightfully biting and isn't a variation on 'Well, you're a homo!'.

Upon further consideration, perhaps you do possess a contemplative intellect. I suspect we can attribute your spelling mistakes to your corpulent digits being unable to press one key at a time. May I suggest that the next time you are at the grocery store dressed as the tyrant of Latveria, you not reach for that super-sized pack of Hostess fruitpies so that you will have extra money at the end of the month to buy a dialling wand?