View Single Post
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2004, 07:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
So what you're saying is, we're shallow for being annoyed by his personality flaws, and that he's doing it knowing and enjoying how annoying it is.
You're not citing any personality flaws, James, other than the fact that I flaunt what I've got. I won't address the alleged jealousy issue, but please don't act like you're making some sort of argument here other than "DAMN, YOU POST LOTS OF PICTURES!"

Quote:
But seriously, I think both you and him are sickeningly full of yourselves. No matter what he looks like, it's just an annoyance that he has to post so many pictures of himself ad nauseum, especially since this thread is the closest thing I've seen to him NOT doing that since he joined. Even if it was a girl who I was attracted to, I wouldn't tolerate the picwhoring and "I love myself" attitude he shoves down everyone's throat.
Oh, stuff it in the out hole. I post pictures in the PYPHT, and very sparingly elsewhere. It's not my fault you don't see me contributing to conversations in Politics/Philosophy/VinthAbuse or Movies&TV, but I do. It's not like you get all of my posts PM'd to you (although, that does give me an idea...) or like you can't simply avert your eyes when you see my enormous forehead scrolling up the page at you.

Quote:
He's just an egotistical attention whore who takes pride in pissing people off. If it makes me shallow for hating him for that, then I'll be glad to be shallow.

So just shut the fuck up, and let your little pretty boy fight his own battles. Or maybe take your friends back off the boards where they belong.
NEWS BULLETIN: DAVIN IS EGOTISTICAL.
Did you know that a bunch of guys hijacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers? Yeah! That actually happened!
I don't take pride in pissing people off. I started posting lots of pictures not to intentionally irritate and inflame the more tender side of the men on the board, but with a sense of humor and an appreciation of the compliments I receive. I'm sorry if I'm not a self-conscious, low-self-esteem teenager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perndog
since you started the fight and Davin managed to defend himself without being a dick
And since when am I here as glowbelly's friend? I showed up in early 2001 with a fucking candy kid on the anti-rave forum. I've mentioned that easily four times in the past two weeks.
I guess you were too busy looking at my pictures.

The rest of this thread made me laugh. A lot. Thanks
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women