View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 08:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
Short of citing the war in Iraq specifically as a mistake, can I instead cite his complete failure to adhere to the will of America and the world in the spring of 2003?
I believe signs in protest of the war immediately after the fact read something along the lines of "THE WORLD SAID NO..

1. W. isnt the president of the world (although he is the president of the "free world"), so their opinion doesn't mean all too much in the long run. Last time I checked, stupid little non-important countries weren't suffering from Muslim terrorist attacks.

2. The last time the world came to an agreement about something, Nazi Germany was steamrolling through Europe and gathering up countries without a shot being fired. Appeasement worked out really well in that case

Davin, a little history about the way the world works: Just because the world says something, that doesnt make it right. By the statement you made, it would seem that you would support the state-sponsored bukkake of teenage girls when they turn 18. After all, the wwwoorrllddd agreed to it!