View Single Post
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
It's about Michael Moore. It's about Michael Moore's comments making him unamerican, right? Do you follow thus far? Good. So, is Sen. Hagel unamerivcan? Should John Kerry condemn Sen. Hagel for being so anti-troops and so anti-american...? Answer this question, and then go get a tissue.
As much as I disagree with Senator Hagel's comments, I fail to see how they're anti-American.

Quote:
That situation was, and has been, the proverbial "quagmire" before the UN, NATO, or the U.S. even touched it. The UN didn't make Kosovo unstable, nor did a sloppy bombing campaign on our part, for that matter. So what the hell is your point?
My point is that, regardless of whether or not the region was unstable to begin with, the United Nations hasn't stabilized Kosovo.

Quote:
So Brandon, yet another question for you to answer. Do you support sending more American troops to die, or do you support internationalizing the effort through the UN? If you agree with the former, then you find yourself in the same boat as "unamerican" Michael Moore.
How would agreeing with the former put me in the same boat as Michael Moore? Why do you assume that the only other option than UN intervention is miserable failure? And just FYI, the US has been attempting to get the UN involved for some time now. They've declined, saying the situation is "too dangerous." Doesn't that just fill you with confidence in their abilities?

Quote:
You made a stupid, moronic, and baseless statement, and you deserve to be held accountable for it.
Deserve to be held accountable for it? It's a fucking message board.

Oh, by the way Kevin, have I ever told you how much I love you?