View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 11:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
I first saw milhouses website when i found where the submissions for worst of the web go and i read it and was like wtf this looks like my website! and then he submitted his website to the JIXBY PHILLIPS WEB SOCIETY and I thought there was some funny stuff but there was too much that was ripped off other sites but barry liked it so she put it on his site and for the record if i had a web community today i would let him be on it!!!!!
omg do you really mean it?

Like I said I feel ashamed now, but when I first made me new site I wanted my layout to be an homage to the website that inspired me to make websites too in the first place and now I feel all bad.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog