View Single Post
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 08:53 PM       
Should I use the bolt gun? Or maybe the grenade launcher with acid rounds... or freeze rounds. Although the custom shotgun does blow them into several pieces that are fun to stomp on, and I do love stomping. Aw fuck, what about explosive bolts? Nah, gunpowder is too rare. I guess since the magnum uses the least amount of ammo to take enemies down it would be the most worth it to invest into... as long as I don't miss. But what if I miss?? Then I will be left with a tiny gun and no bullets, at least with the bolt gun I can cram sticks and needles as replacements, and that would probably be even more effective than bolts come to think of it... but, now that it comes to mind, I don't want to risk accidentally shooting myself in the face because I do have that habit of looking into pointy things. I better avoid projectiles all together and go with the knife. Yeah, then I can neatly take apart the zombies untill they die. And if I do it in alphabetical order through the organs the time will pass more quickly! I can't lose!