View Single Post
Bionic Sheep is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM       
I step into the room, wearing a long, red dress. Zekey lies on the bed, dressed in his silky green banana costume.

I step closer. I fall over. I get back up again, uncreasing my dress.

I tear off my dress, revealing a spandex supersheep costume underneath. I tear that off too. Underneath that I am wearing a layer of wrapping paper.

Zekey is now trying to get up to come towards me, but he's leant on something sticky on the bedside table and his hand is stuck. Bugger.

I tear open the wrapping paper. Underneath is another layer of wrapping paper. Zekey hits the music with his spare hand and a gaggle of children come in. We play pass the parcel for a while until they hit clothes again. They leave and the music stops.

Under all the paper I am really really thin, and wearing nothing more than a sausage costume. Suddenly, Godzilla tears the roof off our intimate venue and eats me alive. Heartbroken, Zekey falls over and hides under the bed. Godzilla then goes onto a children's party where he performs his famous 'Balancing postcards' act which goes down a storm. Then he spontaneously combusts and everyone laughs.

And everyone was blissfully, blissfully happy. For ever and ever and ever.

The End