View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:44 PM        HEY FREEDOM TALK FUCKTARDS CLICK THIS!
WINO, Yoyo, Evil Bastard, Slobberdown, and Sheep Herder. (And any of you other fucktards from that forum)

Hey you fucking Brawl Hall rejects, did WINO finally manage to persuade you fucktards to “invade” this place by swallowing for you? God you jizz lickers are more brain dead than the fucktards that live here and twice as pathetic. And what’s even sadder is it took 5 of you fucktards to “invade” this place, I was giving these fucktards grief all by myself. You dicksnots can’t even fucking coordinate a fucking attack. Shit, Terra and I could do a better fucking job within 1 day than what you Keystone Fucktards are doing.

WINO: I kicked your fucking ass on here AND Brawl Hall, do I even need to fucking continue with you?

Yoyo: You’ve been putting up a pitiful display for being the Admin of a so called flame forum. I guess getting made a bitch by everyone on Brawl Hall will do that though.

Slobberdown: Your name pretty much describes you. All you’ve done is chugged the cock of your fellow fucktards and tagged along like a lovesick school girl who got date raped by her english teacher and made her “a woman”.

Sheep Herder: The fact that you got bitch slapped by your own fuckin’ kind, says you must REALLY rank low even on their shit pile forum.

Evil Bastard: The only one who’s showed any promise from fuckfreedom which means you’re about on par with all the regular fucktards who inhabit I-cock. I notice you like to use pictures to convey your feelings though, try learning to fucking read and things like “words” and “letters” won’t be so scary to you. Even MetalMilitia is shoving your nose in your own shit.

If you want a fucking flame war because you want your masochistic asses handed to you, and like jerking off to the shit, then direct ALL attention to me, and leave these simple minded fucktards alone. I’m the fuckin’ Alpha Male here and I’m about to make you all my bitches. And no, nobody wants to join your shitty forum. Go ahead and bring ALL your fucking buddies here, because you’re gonna fucking need them. For you this is a full time job in your sad little lives, but for me this is fuckin’ recreation like a video game. I’m not even going to break a fuckin’ sweat breaking my high score OR your virgin cherries.

And if any I-fucks wanna join in I’ll be happy to verbally rape them as well, lord knows with all the references made about me in my absence they’ve been missing me like they all have abused wife syndrome.

You know who it is; I’m fuckin’ back, fucktards. (Assuming you fucktards don’t ban me again) and this is my fuckin' Christmas gift to you!

[center] MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCKTARDS! [/center]