View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 10:48 AM       
Hey, Rambo, how come you ain't on the front lines, puttin' a bullet in that bad ole saddams thigh? I mean, you seem pretty manly, I'm surprised Special Forces hasn't latched onto a buck like you.

How do we solve problems when war comes into play? Well, one great way is to not invade another country. No ones asked me, but when we pushed the Iraqis out of Kuwait, I was for it. I was pretty much against the 'jobs jobs jobs' rational put forth by Poppys administration, but there was a coalition, it was backed by the UN and Iraq were clearly agressors.

When we invaded Panama to arrest a single man who never would have been in power had not te CIA hired him (and Poppy was the director of the CIA) I was really against it. An entire shanty town burned to the ground and two hundred civillians died. We promised to rebuild the neigborhood. To date we hve not done so.

And see, kids do die every day, but those who die from having American Bombs dropped on them might not if American bombs weren't dropped on. And yes, fuckbucket, my heart DOES bleed when innocent kids die. It seems a shame yours does not. Has your doctor checked to see if you have one?