View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2005, 08:04 PM       
yea, basically. I don't know why people leave knives around me, but they really can't be blamed. I was proud of myself, though, sadly, that's the deepest cut ive ever made... i severed a vein or two and was so close to the arteries that they were literally right there.. the skin had pulled apart and all the muscles and tendons were hanging out. Something sort of looked like chunky jello that was hanging out, dunno if that was the muscles or the tendons, and the arteries were plainlyvisible..

Did you know that veins stop bleeding the second they close a wound? it appearantly just goes back to working normally again. Crazy.