View Single Post
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:37 PM        Legislative Evolution
There is a vast conspiracy by the government, big business and the media to control our private lives through economic oppression. Using bottom-line insurance costs as their argument, some businesses have already fired employees who smoke even in the privacy of their own homes and even when said employee was actually covered by her huband's insurance. Since a lot of people don't necessarily care for smokers, this went under the radar. Mark my words however, when I contend that job discrimination based on other factors of private life that, supposedly, affect insurace costs such as obesity, sexuality, ect aren't far behind. And so, what does this mean in the big picture? It means that those outcasts will be cut off from the economic world only to be a ward of the state and eventually wither away and die. The insurance companies and private enterprise are working together in this economic oppression in order to make way for a master race of perfect employees. I contend that the sad lot of those fired (or not hired) people will be much like that of an endangered species ... the spotted owl ... the dodo bird. My biggest fears are for the fate of a fat, lesbian smoker with a congenital heart condition.

Wherever you go, there you are.