Thread: FINAL FANTASY 8
View Single Post
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2005, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas
9 definitely had some of the coolest cinemascenes in the final fantasy series but overall the game was just gay.
I would love to hear you explain how FF9 was gay.
Your main character is wearing a bib and at the end when it shows him running through the tree roots Other than that I just didn't like the game, it's probably because I thought all the characters were gay except for the guy in full body armor and maybe the red headed guy. Also I fucking hated trance I mean what was the point, it took forever to work it up and if I remember right once your trance bar was full it would activate automatically and when your forced to use it on the weakest monster in the game the fucking move has the audacity to turn you pink, gay. I also hated the way summoning worked, you only got the full animation the first time you used it and when ever it got a critical hit, I know having to watch a summon clip over and over again can get annoying but I still like to see it a few times. Also what was up with Kujo he looked so gay, I know its a tradition in the series to have the main villain look as queer as possible but christ I honestly couldn't tell whether or not he was a guy or a girl, and what th fuck was up with Necron? I mean he looked cool but he seemed to come out of nowhere, and then what was with Kujo and the main character getting all friendly at the very end of the game, how gay can you get and back to the fucking tree roots, whose bright idea was it to have the main character run through fully cgi'd tree roots in his normal walking around crap graphics, how unfathomable gay can you get. I also hated the one thing were the game would give you the options to see what other people were doing.