View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
You have illustrated many times that you don't know shit. This case is no different.
Golly Professor, I didn't know personal insults were commonly used in debate! Why, Bush must have gotten elected because he won debates with Gore by calling him an "ignorant little shit" and saying things like "My fellow Americans, my worthy oppenent doesn't know shit."
Yes, that must have been what made America want to listen to him!
You know, you could point out to me where my arguements are flawed without insulting me....
Oh wait, you wouldn't do that, would you? Oh no...that would actually be PRODUCTIVE!
Nope...you'd rather sit there at your computer and talk down to the me, and all the rest of us. Oh, how little we ignorant masses know compared to you, oh wise one! Oh Roscharch, surely your postings will one day be shelved alongside Aristotle! Is it hard to type with all that semen clogging your keyboard?
If you think you have silenced me in the least on this forum, you are dead wrong. I will continue to speak my mind, offer my imput, and ask questions of other people.
I now offically hate you, and I consider you my sworn enemy here.