View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
How do you know this? Do you speak Arabic? Studied the Koran and the Sharia extensively? Versed in the history of British and Ottoman colonialism? The pan-Arabist movement of the 20th century? The history of Islamist terrorism? The history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Are you well-read on the various ethnic relations within "the Muslim world"? Have you talked to many Muslims? Do you know any?

Now, "Western culture". What is it? Is it unified? Would you say that it is diverse? Look at the diversity within I-Mockery. Now, how can you make the generalizations you are making about a meta-culture that you know next to nothing about, when our own culture is not at all unified?
I will answer the questions: I do. Doesn't mater. Yes, had to in divinity school when was training for priesthood. Know enought about it. Since 9/11, have studied it extensively; you should pick up a book called "Tea With Terrorists." I know a deal about it, yes. Yes, I am, as per the holy books of Islam, a peaceful muslim is a bad muslim, and the most holy ones praticpate in Jihad. Yes, I have talked with Muslims, both good and bad. I don't have any on speed dial, no.

Man, we piss these people off because we are not Muslim and/or we are not under their Muslim theocracy govt. It's that simple, dude.