Thread: i-pods...
View Single Post

DSBurroughs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 09:30 AM       
Ok, I will also admitt to the fact that I don't know how technology works. And to me it seems like it would be a huge pain in the ass to have to install the i-pod's program on your computer, transfer all your downloaded mp3's, and then have to rip all of your cd's to your computer so you can move them onto your i-pod.

What I think was a brilliant idea was the cd/mp3 player. A cd could hold a shitload of mp3s if that was your thing and it didn't require the installation of a bunch of software and all that. Plus you got to keep your convient cds. And while my old player would skip occasionally, I just got a new one about a year ago, run all over a college campus on a daily basis and it has yet to skip.

And...I can understand if you're walking around and not talking to anyone because you're listening to music. It's those people that try to place orders, listen to a lecture, or talk on their cell phones while still having those little things in their ears that truly crawl under my skin.

But yah...and why *won't* my avatar work? Don't you just plug in the web address? *sigh*...I suck at so many things....
Everybody loves me. I'm the most important person in the lives of almost everyone I know and a good deal of people I've never even met. I don't say this casually; I'm just pointing out my qualification.